Looking for Swagbucks hacks to increase your earnings?
We’ve got you!
When it comes to making money online and paid surveys and rewards sites, Swagbucks is always in the conversation.
Swagbucks (review) makes it easy to earn money by doing simple things you already do online like watching videos, shopping online, and playing games.
Swagbucks gives you points appropriately called, Swag Bucks or SB for short, for doing a variety of easy tasks on your phone or computer.
Some of these tasks include:
Panel Payday: Earn up to $75 per survey. They also pay up to $50/hr for mystery shopping. Join Now!
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Get $5 instantly!
KashKick: Get paid directly into your PayPal for watching videos, surfing, shopping and more. Join KashKick Now!
Panda Research: Join Panda Research and make more money for doing surveys and offers. Earn up to $50 per survey!
Branded Surveys: Get $1 instantly just for joining for free. Plus get paid within 48 hours by PayPal! Join Branded Surveys
Toluna: Earn PayPal, Amazon & Tango e-vouchers for taking surveys (& product testing!). Join & get 500 bonus!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join now & get $5 instantly!
- Answering surveys
- Shopping online
- Watching videos
- Discovering offers
- Purchasing gift cards
- Searching the web
- Playing games
Just for reference 100 SB is worth $1.
Swagbucks has so many ways to make money that it can be a bit overwhelming, from taking paid surveys to watching videos and everything in between. You may be wondering if there are any Swagbucks hacks for earning more or any tips you can use to get the most out of the site.
In today’s post, I want to cover everything you need to know about making money with Swagbucks, from how the site works to making the most money.
What will I learn?
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a reward site, sometimes called a get paid to website, which pays you for doing a variety of online tasks. It’s owned by Prodege LLC., a company that’s been around since 2005, and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. It’s really well-reviewed by customers too, with 4.3-stars on Trustpilot, which is an “Excellent” rating.
It’s a legit platform for anyone who’s looking to make money.
Swagbucks Hacks & Tips for Making Money Fast
Okay, so this Swagbucks thing sounds pretty good. You can sign up and start earning money right from your phone or computer. Great, right?
Like I said though, Swagbucks has a lot of ways for you to earn money, so it can be a bit overwhelming.
Below, I have some really easy tips and tricks you can use to maximize your Swagbucks earnings.
1. Get a $5 a bonus for signing up
To get the most out of Swagbucks from the get-go, I would highly recommend you follow this link to sign up. If you do, you will get a $5 bonus!
2. Use a separate email address to sign up
When you do sign up, use a separate email address. This is because Swagbucks does have a tendency to send a lot of emails. Keeping them separate will mean that your regular inbox doesn’t get cluttered and that you don’t miss emails from Swagbucks either.
3. Make Swagbucks your default search engine
With Swagbucks, you can earn SB when you search the web using its Yahoo! powered search engine. This is one of the easiest ways to earn, so make sure that you make Swagbucks your default search engine.
According to Swagbucks, if you ditch Google for a week and use the Swagbucks search engine daily, you could earn 200 SB in a week. This is equal to $2.
4. Get cashback online
Next time you want to shop online, make sure you check to see if Swagbucks is offering cashback at the store where you plan to shop.
Swagbucks will give you cashback when you shop with any of it’s 1500 retailers, like:
- Old Navy
You’ll earn SB for every dollar you spend. For example, at the time of writing, you could get up to 4 SB for every $1 spent at Amazon and up to 3 SB for every $1 spent at Expedia. Let’s say you spend $100 at Amazon, you could potentially earn 400 SB, which is equal to $4.
5. Get the browser extension
Swagbucks has a browser extension called the SwagButton, and with it, you can get access to tons of savings and money-making opportunities.
With this browser extension, you are notified when you’re on a site with sales, coupons, and cashback offers.
This means that you don’t have to miss out on deals.
Also, if you get the SwagButton, and spend at least $25 at a store featured in Swagbucks.com/Shop within 30 days of registration, you can get 1000 SB. This is worth $10.
6. Take surveys
One of the best ways to make money with Swagbucks is to take surveys. There are quite a few on offer and all you need to do is answer some questions about different products and services. Most surveys pay around 100 to 300 SB, which is $1 to $3, but you’ll occasionally find a survey that pays up to $50.
Even if you only took 1 survey per day and earned $3 a day, you’d have earned $21 in just a week and an extra $43 a month from surveys alone.
7. Answer daily polls
Swagbucks has these daily polls that pay you as well. These are super easy to earn with so make sure that you complete these polls each day. This will add to your overall earnings. You’ll get 1 SB for taking the daily poll. Take the poll for a month, and, depending on the month, you’ll get 30 SB. This is worth $0.30.
8. Participate in Swagbucks Live
Swagbucks Live (review) is a trivia game that you can play to earn SB. You’ll earn money just for playing, and you can also win big prizes. According to Swagbucks, if you’re good at trivia, you can earn 300 SB playing Swagbucks Live every day for a week. This works out to $3. You can also win huge cash prizes. You could win $1,000s in prizes.
9. Take photos of your receipts
Most people think of Swagbucks as a platform for making money online. A lot of people know you can get cashback online through Swagbucks but may not be aware that the company also provides cashback on in-store purchases too. In order to get these, you just need to add an item to your shopping list, and then take a photo of your receipt.
You can earn cashback for groceries and everyday essential items at:
- Rite Aid
In fact, your receipts are accepted from more than 1,100 stores and restaurants in the US, Canada & UK!
You’ll earn anywhere from 1 to 5 SB per each eligible receipt. This is worth $0.01 to $0.05. Each time you have a receipt, make sure you upload it to Swagbucks.
10. Watch videos
If you have some downtime, you should definitely watch Swagbucks videos.
Swagbucks will pay you to watch curated playlists. You can leave these on as you do other things and still earn money. According to Swagbucks, if you watch 3 short video clips about current events or entertainment, you’ll earn 5 SB, which is $0.05.
11. Play games
Who doesn’t want to earn money for playing games, right?
Swagbucks will give you SB when you make in-game purchases through its partners at GSN, or when you play its original free games and earn randomly.
Each time you play a game, you have the chance to win SB. If you don’t win while playing one game, you can try playing again or play another game. You can also earn points when you install mobile games.
Here are some gaming tasks you can get paid for:
- You can earn 4 SB ($0.04) per $1 spent on Angry Birds for example.
- Earn up to 10 SB ($0.10) for playing Pyramid Solitaire, which is one of the platform’s free games.
- Earn 10000 SB ($100) for installing Grand Mafia and reaching Mansion Level 25 within 30 days.
12. Put in the time and effort
To make decent money on Swagbucks, you need to always be completing tasks and taking advantage of every money-making opportunity that you get.
Whenever you have downtime, make sure you open up the app on your phone or visit the site on your computer, and just do some tasks. Take a poll, watch some videos, or search the internet for example. When you are waiting at the doctor’s office, or on the commercial break, or whenever you have a spare moment, make sure you take the opportunity to earn some SB.
The good thing about Swagbucks is that it allows you to make money at whatever time you want. Whether you’re on your lunch break or in bed before you go to sleep, you can open up Swagbucks and earn money! As long as you have a few minutes here and there, you can squeeze in some tasks on Swagbucks.
13. Refer your friends
If you really want to earn more on Swagbucks, I would recommend referring friends and family members. This is such a good way to make extra money and it requires little effort on your part.
When you refer a friend to Swagbucks, you earn 10% of whatever they earn. So, if your friend earns 500 SB in a day, you get 50 SB in return. The more your referrals earn, the more you earn.
That’s not all either. You and your referral can get a 300 SB ($3) bonus when your referral earns 300 SB within their first 30 days. You can also get an extra 100 SB ($1) when someone you refer adds the Swagbutton to their browser.
14. Make sure you do a wide range of tasks
One of the best Swagbucks hacks I can give you is to simply participate in as many money-making tasks as you can. Sure, surveys are good, and you can earn well with them, but you’ll only qualify for so many of them. If you want to maximize your earnings, you need to complete a variety of tasks, like playing games, installing apps, and completing offers.
There are so many ways to make money, so make sure that you are taking advantage of all of them.
15. Get deals on prescriptions
Swagbucks isn’t just great for making money. It can save you a whole lot of money too!
It can even save you money on your prescriptions. With Swagbucks, you can easily compare current prices, and discounts for prescriptions. Just show the Swagbucks coupons you get to your pharmacist, and you’ll get the best price.
16. Get gift card deals
Get gift card deals from Swagbucks too!
Yes, you can get up to 15% cashback when you purchase gift cards from brands like CVS and Home Depot. It’s so worth getting these deals.
Let’s say you spend $100 on a gift card. You get 15% back, so $15 in this case. So, you’ve really only spent $85, but you still have $100 to spend! You’ve basically made $15!
17. Look out for coupons
Swagbucks has a collection of coupons that you can use when shopping online or in-store.
There are grocery coupons that you can print out and use at supermarkets near you.
At the time of writing, here are some examples of coupons:
- $1 off Aveeno
- Save $1 on any one Folgers Coffee product
- $2.50 off Axe
There are also a variety of online coupons available. For example, you can get 15% back in rewards at Office Depot/OfficeMax. There are tons of stores available so you can save money when you shop online. I would recommend checking for coupons next time you plan to visit the grocery store or shop online.
18. Look out for offers
If you want to earn 10,000 Swagbucks fast, then I would recommend you check out the offers available from the platform.
With these, you normally have to sign up for a service or use a game or app and you’ll earn points in return. Some of these offers have pretty high earning potential, like 1,000s of SB.
Here are some offers available at the time of writing:
- Earn 25,000 SB ($250) with Chime sign up and deposit
- Earn 2,500 SB ($25) when you play Gin Rummy.
- Complete Foothills 3 and earn 5000 SB ($50)
So, there’s the potential to earn a lot of SB by participating in offers.
19. Enter competitions
The website offers competitions called Swagstakes that you can enter to win SB and gift cards. These can net you 1000s in SB earnings.
Here are some examples of Swagstakes prizes:
- 25,000 SB ($250)
- $100 Sephora e-gift card
- $100 Amazon.com gift card
- Roku Streambar
- Instant Pot Pro Plus 6-Quart Smart Cooker
20. Check for cashback when you eat out
With Swagbucks, you can earn cashback when you dine out at 1,000s of participating places with Swagbucks Local. You just need to link your credit or debit card and then use that to pay at a participating restaurant.
This is such a good way to earn more rewards from Swagbucks. You’ll even get a 500 SB ($5) bonus the first time you use Swagbucks local.
To learn more, read my review of Swagbucks Local.
21. Complete daily goals
You can also get extra SB by earning Winning Streak Badges.
Your Daily Goal Meter will allow you to keep track of your Winning Streaks with Winning Badges:
- For meeting your Daily Goal (Goal 1) 7 days in a row, your “7 Day Star” badge will light up, and you will get a 25 SB Bonus ($0.25).
- For meeting Goal 1 for 14 days in a row, your “14 Day Fanatic” badge will light up, and you’ll get a 100 SB Bonus ($1).
- For meeting Goal 1 for 21 days in a row, your “21 Day Triumph” badge will light up, and you will get a 200 SB Bonus.
- For meeting Goal 1 for 28 days in a row, your badges split up to show the “7 Day Star” badge and “21 Day Triumph” badge. The “14 Day Fanatic” badge is not lit up because it’s not included in the math (7 + 21 = 28). You don’t get a bonus for this. It just marks your 28 days.
- For meeting Goal 1 every day for the entire month, your “Monthly Master” badge lights up and you get a 300 SB Bonus ($3)
22. Look out for promotions
Aside from doing tasks, like taking surveys and watching videos, Swagbucks offers plenty of other ways to earn. I’ve mentioned these, like referring friends, and entering competitions, above.
In this section, I just wanted to cover a few more promotions that you should definitely consider if you’re looking to earn even more SB.
Here are some other ways to hack Swagbucks for more SB:
- Member Recognition Program: This is a tier-based program that recognizes and celebrates your loyalty to Swagbucks based on lifetime SB earned. As you earn more SB, you move up through the levels and get bonuses, like Double SB on your next 2 survey completions.
- Swago: Swago is like a bingo board. Each tile of the board has an action associated with it, and when you complete that action, the square will change color to signify that it’s complete. Then, you complete one of the patterns on the right, and you can submit your board for bonus SB.
- SwagUps: A SwagUp is like a bonus that Swagbucks applies to your account. There are a variety of bonuses available. For example, you may get a SwagUp that rebates you 500 SB ($5) on your next gift card redemption.
- Swag Codes: Swag Codes are strings of text that you can apply for instant Swag Bucks. Each Swag Code is worth a certain number of SB and is only available within a specific time frame. Learn where you can find Swag Codes here.
Make sure you take advantage of all these promotions, as you want to get SB in as many different ways as you can.
23. Check Swagbucks for deals whenever you plan to spend money
Any time that you plan to purchase something either online or offline, whether it’s a product or service, have a look on Swagbucks first.
Check for things like:
- Offers that can get you money for signing up for services.
- Coupons you can use online or in the grocery store.
- Cashback offers that can get you rebates on the things you buy.
- Gift cards offers where you can pay less for a card than its value, saving you money.
It’s important to keep an eye out for these types of deals and offers because they can save you money. Remember, Swagbucks isn’t just great for earning extra cash, but also for savings too.
24. Look out for on-sale rewards when redeeming your earnings
Okay, so you have earned some SB and now you want to redeem it for a reward. What’s really great about Swagbucks is that it provides a TON of redemption options. You can find everything from PayPal payments to Amazon gift cards.
When you do come to redeem your SB, make sure that you check out the “on sale” rewards.
These are rewards that you can get at a discount. So, for example, let’s say you have 1,000 SB you want to redeem. So that’s a $10 reward. If there’s a 25% discount on a reward, you could get the same gift card for just 750 SB. You’d still have the $10 in rewards, but it cost you less.
This is a good way to get even more from your earnings.
Here are some examples of on-sale rewards available at the time of writing:
- Visa $25 reward card for 25% off. It normally costs 2500 SB, but with the discount you can get it for 2450 SB.
- Bath & Bodyworks $25 gift card for 10% off. It normally costs 2500 SB, but with the discount, you can get it for 2250 SB.
- Google Play $25 gift card for 5% off. It normally costs 2500 SB, but with the discount, you can get it for 2375 SB.
25. Follow the rules
The last thing that you would want to do is get banned from Swagbucks and not be able to take advantage of all of the savings and earnings opportunities that the website has to offer.
That’s why it’s important to follow the site’s rules. The site outlines and few do’s and don’ts.
Here are some examples:
- Don’t use any bot or program that auto searches for you when using the Swagbucks search engine.
- Don’t speed through surveys (this factors into disqualifications).
- Don’t create multiple Swagbucks accounts for one user
- Don’t complete surveys or offers with fraudulent or inaccurate information.
You can read more about the site’s do’s and don’ts here.
How Can I Get 10,000 Swagbucks Fast?
Okay, so I’ve given you many ways to earn and tips and tricks above. Now, I want to talk about earning 10,000 SB fast because I’ve seen this question a lot online.
10,000 SB is equal to $100.
So, if you’ve been wondering how do you get 100 dollars in Swagbucks, then you will need to have 10,000 SB in your account.
How exactly do you do this?
It’s simple really. You’ll need to bring in SB as fast as possible. As you saw above, Swagbucks provides numerous ways for you to earn points. So, make sure you are doing all of these tasks.
Here’s how you could make 10,000 SB:
- Get 500 SB ($5) just for signing up.
- Use the Swagbucks search engine daily for a week, and you’ll earn 200 SB ($2).
- Get the SwagButton, and spend at least $25 at a store featured in Swagbucks.com/Shop within 30 days of registration, and you can get 1000 SB ($10).
- Take 4 surveys a week (each worth 300 SB) and earn 1200 SB ($12) in just a week.
- Play Swagbucks Live every day for a week and earn 300 SB ($3).
- You and your referral can get a 300 SB ($3) bonus when your referral earns 300 SB within their first 30 days.
- Get an extra 100 SB ($1) when someone you refer adds the Swagbutton to their browser.
- Earn 500 SB ($5) when you use Swagbucks Local for the first time.
- Earn 2,500 SB ($25) when you play Gin Rummy.
- Earn 3500 SB ($35) when you play Solitaire Cruise: Classic Tripeaks Cards Games
Total SB = 10,100 SB ($101)
So, if you were to complete all of the above tasks, you could earn 10,000 SB in less than a month!
How Do You Get 1000 Free Swagbucks?
You could enter the Swagstakes for the chance to win 1,000s of SB.
A good alternative is to check out the offers section. You can find some really awesome deals where you can earn 1,000s of SB just for playing games, and signing up for services.
How Do You Cheat on Swagbucks?
The answer is, you don’t!
Just complete as many of the tasks as you can, look out for great deals, and make sure that you follow our tips and tricks above. If you try to cheat on the platform, you will likely get banned.
By the way, if you ever come across sites that claim to have “Swagbucks hack code generator“, just ignore them. There is no “advanced Swagbucks hacker” that can earn more points for you. These are all just scams and will waste your time and possibly money. So just stay away. There are already enough legit ways to earn Swag bucks that you don’t need to look for points or code generators.
If you’re looking for some Swagbucks hacks to maximize your earnings, make sure that you follow our tips above. As you can see from the earning examples, you really can make $100s from the platform.
Do you have a Swagbucks hack of your own? If so, share it with us in the comments section below.
ganesh sarjerao kanse
try to my best in work but help for me earn to money bcoz i need a money
Hey Ganesh, Yes, Swagbucks is a great way to earn a little extra money in your spare time.