You look confused as you pull out your wallet to pay for the groceries you just bought.
“How did I go from buying a few items to spending $125 on groceries?”
A lot of us experience that from time to time, despite our best efforts to save money on groceries.
The solution, they say, is to create a shopping list and stick with it.
Join InboxDollars for free. InboxDollars pays you to watch videos, search, shop, take surveys, and more. They have paid out $57 Million so far!
But the problem is that with the price of everyday grocery staples constantly rising, your grocery bill isn’t getting smaller, it keeps getting bigger.
Grocery prices have been rising steadily at about 2-3% every year since 1990.
And according to the USDA, grocery prices will increase by another 2% throughout 2017.
As reported by USA Today, the latest data gathered by the USDA shows the average family of four now spends from $146 to $191 per week on groceries.
Meaning that in a single year, the average family spends up to $9,992 at the grocery store!
That’s a huge expense and one that obviously can’t be avoided.
But you can definitely make that number smaller by using coupons.
“But who has the time to clip coupons for hours on end?”
The good news is you don’t have to clip those damn coupons anymore.
Nowadays, there are tons of coupon apps and coupon sites online that allow you to print coupons that you can use in person. With some, you can even clip coupons virtually on your smartphone so you can always have ’em with you.
Where to Get Coupons for Groceries
To get you started, we’ve gathered a list of some of the best grocery coupon sites that can save you hundreds and even thousands of dollars every year.
Many of these websites focus solely on grocery coupons, whereas others are more general coupon sites, but prominently feature grocery coupons.
Ready to save?
Here are some of our favorite places to find grocery and food coupons that you can print out:
- Official site: SmartSource.com
SmartSource is one of the best grocery coupon sites out there.
It’s always updating the coupons on offer, meaning that you’ve always got access to fresh savings.
Join Opinion Outpost. It is a fun panel with a lot of interesting surveys. And it rewards you well!
On this website, you can find coupons for a plethora of well-known brands, like General Mills and Kraft.
With SmartSource, you get access to printable grocery coupons.
You can also register and enter a shopper card, and then get “clip-free” coupons loaded directly to it. When you use your card at checkout, the coupons will automatically be used.
- Official site: CoolSavings.com
If you want deep discounts on thousands of products, then you should definitely check out CoolSavings.
This website offers a plethora of grocery coupons, including printable and online coupons.
As the website updates its deals daily, it’s one of the best resources for printable grocery coupons.
Finding and printing coupons at CoolSavings is really easy to do, making this one of the most convenient platforms on this list.
In addition to offering a wide range of printable coupons, CoolSavings also offers a good selection of coupon codes that can get you deals, like free shipping.
3. Grocery Smarts
- Official site: GrocerySmarts.com
Get access to a variety of money saving deals and coupons at Grocery Smarts.
This website takes grocery store ads and matches them up with coupons to give you the best deal.
Grocery Smarts is designed for people that want to combine in-store sales and deals with manufacturer coupons for maximum savings.
On the site, you can find a plethora of printable grocery apps.
Grocery Smarts isn’t as easy to use or navigate as others on this list. The coupons are divided into four different groups, including Group A, B, C, and Singles. This can be a bit confusing when you first come to use the site.
You can also search for coupons by product type, like condiments, laundry or dessert.
You can visit the website for coupons or download the app for Android here.
4. Grocery Coupon Network
- Official site: GroceryCouponNetwork.com
If you want the latest deals, then you should definitely check out the Grocery Coupon Network.
It updates its coupons hourly, so you always get access to the latest savings.
Printable grocery coupons are available from the site, as are coupon codes.
The website also does weekly coupon matchups for more than 35 regional and national grocery stores, like Walmart and Kroger.
According to the site, the average family saves $56 per month by using the Grocery Coupon Network.
- Official site: PPGazette.com
If you’re looking for great grocery coupons and stackable offers, then visit PPGazette.
It’ a grocery coupon search engine, designed to find store and manufacturer coupons from all over the internet.
You can search for products or brands yourself, or you can look through the coupons the site compiles.
If you want to make sure that you’re getting the best deal, but you don’t have time to scour the internet yourself, then you should definitely check out PPGazette.
- Official site: RedPlum.com
You know those RedPlum Coupon Books that you get in the newspaper or via direct-mail? Well, essentially, this website is the online version of that.
While it might not be quite as well-known as sites like Coupons.com, RedPlum is one of the best sources for grocery coupons.
On the website, coupons are split into two categories – “Printable” and “Downloadable”.
The printable coupons can be clipped and used at the grocery store. The downloadable coupons can be loaded onto your grocery loyalty card, if you’ve registered it.
There’s not as large a selection of coupons available on RedPlum compared to other coupon sites, but it’s always worth taking a look. The comparatively small selection of coupons that are available offer pretty high savings.
7. Mambo Sprouts
- Official site: MamboSprouts.com
If you’re into organic food, then you should definitely check out Mambo Sprouts.
It’s a website that provides advice, information and recipes that are all focused on organic food.
But, it also offers a pretty good selection of coupons, again for organic food.
On the website, you can find a selection of printable coupons and e-coupons.
- Official site: Coupons.com
Coupons.com is one of the biggest and most well-known coupon sites out there, and with good reason.
It offers such a large number of coupons that you’re almost always going to find one for a product that you often buy.
It offers printable coupons and digital coupons as well.
So, whether you order your groceries online or pick them up in-store, you should definitely check Coupons.com.
- Official site: CouponMom.com
Another great resource for grocery coupons is CouponMom.
This popular website offers a good selection of printable grocery coupons, for everything from food to laundry.
It also offers drugstore coupons.
What’s interesting about this website is that it allows you to view coupons by state, meaning you can get access to a lot of local deals.
One of the best aspects of the site, which has been mentioned on The Today Show and CNN, is that it offers such a varied selection of coupons.
- Official site: Valpak.com/coupons/savings/groceries
From pet food to pizza, you can find a fairly wide selection of coupons at Valpak.
The website offers printable grocery coupons for well-known brands.
It has coupons that can be used at a plethora of grocery stores throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Official site: Savings.com/grocery
Savings.com is a popular coupon website and with good reason.
It offers a huge variety of coupons, promo codes and other great discounts for a plethora of different brands, products, and retailers.
On the website, you can find a great selection of printable grocery coupons, which are frequently updated.
12. I Heart Publix
- Official site: iHeartPublix.com
Another great resource for grocery coupons is I Heart Publix. On this platform, you can find tons of grocery coupons for a wide range of products, and stores.
Like PPGazette, I Heart Publix gathers coupons from other sources, like SmartSource, and Redplum, and puts them in one place.
This saves you so much time, as you don’t have to scour a ton of different sites to find great deals – they are all in one place.
On I Heart Publix you can find printable grocery coupons, as well as coupon codes.
It’s definitely a site to add to your list of resources for grocery coupons.
13. Free Coupons
- Official site: FreeCoupons.com
Another excellent place to find grocery coupons is at Free Coupons.
This website offers a really varied selection of both printable coupons and coupon codes.
From laundry detergent to coffee, on the website, you can find thousands of coupons for big brands and popular products.
The website also has a newsletter, and signing up for it gets you access to VIP coupons.
14. P&G BrandSaver
- Official site: PGEveryday.com/tag/printable-coupons
If you’re looking to save money on groceries, then you should definitely visit P&G BrandSaver.
It’s run by the company Protctor & Gamble and offers printable coupons for many of the company’s brands.
There are coupons for brands like Ariel, Bounty, Always, Crest and Pampers on the website, which offer great savings.
- Official site: Lozo.com
Lozo is a really unique website that makes finding grocery coupons you actually want easy.
On this website, you enter your grocery list, and it automatically searches for matching coupons. This is such a useful feature. It means that you don’t have to take your time searching through for the coupons you need.
If you’re not looking for any coupons in particular, you can also browse the site’s collection of coupons yourself.
Free printable manufacturer & store coupons
Using the sites mentioned above isn’t the only way to cut your grocery bills down.
Another great way to do that is to go straight to the source and get coupons directly from grocery stores and manufacturers who’s products are on the shelves of those stores.
Grocery store coupon sites
Here are links to the coupon pages of some of the top grocery stores (and other stores that also sell groceries):
- Kroger: kroger.com/coupons
- Schnucks: nourish.schnucks.com/printable-coupons
- Aldi: aldi.us/weekly-specials/our-weekly-ads
- Costco: costco.com/warehouse-coupon-offers.html
- Food Lion: foodlion.com/coupons
- Shop ‘n Save: shopnsave.com/savings/coupons.html
- ShopRite: coupons.shoprite.com
- Hy-Vee: hy-vee.com/deals/coupons.aspx
- LuckySupermarkets: luckysupermarkets.com/rewards/coupons
- Save-A-Lot: save-a-lot.com/weeklyad
- Safeway: safeway.com/ShopStores/Offers-Landing-IMG.page
- Target: coupons.target.com
- Sam’sClub: samsclub.com/sams/instant-savings-book/6930116.cp
- Walmart: coupons.walmart.com
- WholeFoodsMarket: wholefoodsmarket.com/coupons
- Family Dollar: familydollar.com/content/familydollar/en/deals/coupons.html
- Publix: publix.com/savings/coupons/free-printable-coupons
- Hannaford: hannaford.com/catalog/coupons.cmd
- TraderJoe’s: traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer
- Publix: publix.com/savings/coupons/digital-coupons
- Albertsons: albertsons.com/our-stores-2/online-coupons
- Stop & Shop: stopandshop.com/savings-and-rewards/savings-center/more-ways-to-save-stop-and-shop
- DollarGeneral: dollargeneral.com/Ads-and-Promos/Coupons/Pages/PrintatHome.aspx
Remember, almost all grocery stores and even department stores, like Walmart, which offer groceries, have their own dedicated site/page for coupons.
You can easily find out by searching for “coupons” on the store’s official website.
To help you locate more supermarket websites, visit Wikipedia for a list of national and local grocery stores.
Coupons from Manufacturers
Many brands also offer coupons directly to consumers.
Here are the brands behind some of the most popular grocery store items offering printable coupons:
- Bounty: bountytowels.com/coupons-offers
- UncleBen’s: unclebens.com/coupons
- Tide: tide.com/latest-news-and-coupons
- Betty Crocker: bettycrocker.com/coupons
- Joint Juice: jointjuice.com/coupons
- Hefty: hefty.com/promotions
- Colgate: colgate.com/special-offers
- Hershey’s: thehersheycompany.com/newsletter.html
- Tyson: tyson.com/coupons
- Swiffer: swiffer.com/coupons-and-offers
- PalmOlive: palmolive.com/coupons
- Pampers: pampers.com/coupons-offers
- NatureValley: naturevalley.com/coupons
- Campbell’s Kitchen: campbells.com/kitchen/coupons
- ReadySetEat: readyseteat.com/promotional-grocery-coupons
- Arm & Hammer: armandhammer.com/Resources/SavingsCenter.aspx
- BoxTops4Education: boxtops4education.com/coupons
- Kelloggs: kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/coupons.html
- Pillsbury: pillsbury.com/coupons
- Ensure: ensure.com/coupons
- Welch’s: welchs.com/our-community/sign-up-for-our-email-newsletter
- PGEveryday (The company behind brands like Gains, Always, Procter & Gamble, Bounce, Crest, and others): pgeveryday.com/tag/coupons-offers
- Nestlé: nestle.com/ask-nestle/products-brands/answers/where-can-i-find-coupons-and-promotions
Coupons can save you so much money, but finding them can be tough and time-consuming. Fortunately, these grocery coupon sites make it a whole lot easier.
They gather a huge selection of coupons, so you don’t have to spend time hunting for them yourself, and they categorize coupons by brand or product to make it easy for you to find coupons for the products that you actually buy.
Overall, they save you a lot of time and money. So visit these awesome grocery coupon sites and stop paying full prices for groceries!