You should definitely register for the baby items that you want to have.
Most stores will give you a discount on the items you register for. This means you can stock-up on everything your baby needs, for less.
Plus, you often get freebies!
What’s also great about registering is that it stops you from getting duplicate items at your shower – who needs three high chairs?
And, it also ensures that you get the things that you want and need from gift-givers.
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get $5 Instantly!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
Smart App: Earn $15 a month just for installing their free app, plus loyalty bonus every three months! Join Smart App Now
Rakuten: Join Rakuten & Get cashback anytime you shop online! Then get paid by Check or PayPal. Join to Get $10 Free!
Pinecone Research: Get paid to test & review emerging concepts for products and services (high paying surveys) Join Pinecone Research Now!
Panda Research: Earn up to $50 per survey or offer completed. Join Panda Research Today!
But, you’re probably wondering: “Where should I start my baby registry?”
It’s a common question.
There are so many stores out there that it can be tough to know where to register. Well, one option you should definitely consider is Babies R’ Us.
It’s an incredibly popular store, and one of the most generous. It offers so many fantastic benefits that definitely make it worth registering with.
How to register with Babies R’ Us
Creating a registry at Babies R’ Us is pretty simple to do.
The first step is to visit this page, and it will start the registry process.
On this page, you’ll need to enter some details about yourself and the child that you’re expecting.
Here’s a quick breakdown on how to register:
- First, you’ll need to enter your email address and password. These will be the login details you enter to sign into your registry. You can also choose to sign in with Facebook.
- Next, you need to enter some details about the baby, such as the child’s expected date of arrival and the gender.
- After doing this, you need to enter some basic details about yourself, like your first name and address.
- At this point, you can also add a co-registrant if you want to.
- Finally, you can set your preferences, if you have any. For example, you can choose whether or not you want to receive gift cards.
- After you have filled out all of this information, just click on the “Create Registry” button at the bottom of the page.
How it works
The Babies R’ Us Registry is easy to use and well laid out.
Here’s an overview of how it works:
Add Items to your registry
Once you have created your registry you can start adding items to it.
This is fairly easy to do:
- Visit the Baby Registry Homepage.
- Then, click on the “Update your Registry” button, and it will sign you into your account. Alternatively, search for your registry and then sign in from the search results page.
- Find a product that you want. Handily enough, Babies R’ Us has a New Parents’ Checklist and buying guides to help you out too.
- If you want to add a product to the registry, then simply visit the product’s detail page, select the quantity you want and then click “Add to Registry”.
- Once you’ve done that you’ll be taken to our Registry List and you’ll get a confirmation that your item was added to the registry.
At Babies R’ Us, your registry is divided into three sections:
- Products available online
- Products available in-store
- Products already purchased
This makes navigating the registry, updating it and managing it a lot easier.
Share your registry with others
Once you’ve added everything to your registry, you can share it with others if you want to.
Here’s how to do it:
- Sign into your registry.
- Once you’re signed in and viewing your registry, click on “Share Registry”.
- Then, add a list of names and email addresses for the people that you want to share the registry with.
- Once you’ve created a list, the people on it will get an email containing a link to your registry.
- You can add new names and email addresses to the list whenever you want to.
Benefits of the Babies R’ Us Baby Registry
As we mentioned above, Babies R’ Us is a really generous store that provides you with plenty of incentives to register.
Here are a few of the perks that you can expect if you choose to register with the store:
A completion discount
It’s great to get a discount, especially for new parents.
Having a child can be costly, so any time that you can save some money on things you need to buy its great.
Babies R’ Us gives you a 10% Completion Discount Certificate.
This gives you a 10% discount on all items that remain in your registry.
You can use this certificate online and in-store on any items remaining in your registry.
What sets Babies R’ Us apart from other stores is that not only does it give you a discount, but it actually gives you cashback too!
So, you get money back when you buy stuff.
When you, a friend or a family member purchases an item from your baby registry in-store or online, up to 30 days after the baby’s expected arrival date you get cash back.
For the first $300 in registry purchases, you, as the registrant, will earn 5% back. Then, for registry purchases that are over $300, you earn 10% back.
So, if you, your friends and family make $300 worth of purchases from your registry, then you’ll get $15 back.
And, once you’ve hit the $300 mark, you’ll get double the cashback.
This is definitely one of the main reasons to consider registering with Babies R’ Us.
A price match guarantee
One thing that sets the Babies R’ Us Registry back a bit, compared to, for example, Amazon Baby Registry or Walmart is that its prices tend to be higher overall. So, you might think that Babies R’ Us is not necessarily the best place to shop if you’re looking for the lowest prices on an item.
But, that’s not necessarily the case, because the store actually offers a price matching service.
All you need to do is go to an employee and show them an identical item in a competitor’s printed ad, an eligible online retailer, or online, which is cheaper. Then, they will match the price.
This means that you get a competitive price for the stuff you buy at Babies R’ Us.
The store doesn’t offer a price match on everything.
You can find out more about the Price Match Guarantee at Babies R’ Us here.
Out of all of the stores that provide a registry service, Babies R’s Us is certainly one of the most generous when it comes to returns.
You can return items for up to a year after your baby’s expected arrival date.
Shopping online is great!
You can browse a selection of items, without having to even leave the house.
But, there’s one downside to shopping online – shipping fees!
Shipping fees can add up, increasing your baby registry budget.
So, you’ll be glad to know that with Babies R’ Us, you, your friends, and your family can get free shipping on all online purchases worth $29 or more.
This is one of the lowest thresholds for free shipping.
In fact, at just $29, how much you have to spend to qualify for free shipping at Babies R’ Us is far less than the $49 you have to spend at Amazon.com to get free delivery (unless you are a Prime member of course and then no spending minimum is required to get free shipping).
Lots of tools and advice available(even classes!)
Another feature of the Babies R’ Us Baby Registry that sets it apart from other registry services is the fact that it offers so many tools.
And, it provides parents with a lot of useful advice and it even holds in-store classes and events for parents.
If you create a Babies R’ Us Registry you can get a one-on-one consultation.
At this baby registry appointment, you meet up with a Personal Registry Partner who provides you with tips and advice on how to create a registry and more.
A convenient registry service
Babies R’ Us has an app available, meaning that you can manage your registry on the go, which is pretty handy.
You can easily browse through products using it too.
Overall, Babies R’ Us is a great place to set up your baby registry.
The fact that it offers both a completion discount and cashback definitely makes it one of the more generous registry services when it comes to discounts.
Plus, it offers a wide range of products from high-quality brands. So, you know that you’re going to get good items if you register with them.
If you’re thinking about setting up a baby registry, then Babies R’ Us is definitely a store that you should consider.