One app that you may have heard about is Rewarded Play.
With it, you can earn money playing games right from your phone. Is Rewarded Play legit though? Or are there better options out there?
Below, I’ll cover the answers to those questions and more in my Rewarded Play review.
What will I learn?
What is Rewarded Play?
Rewarded Play is an app for Android devices that will reward users in the US and Canada for playing games.
KashKick: Get paid directly into your PayPal for watching videos, surfing, shopping and more. Join KashKick Now!
Panel Payday: Earn up to $75 per survey. They also pay up to $50/hr for mystery shopping. Join Now!
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Get $5 instantly!
Branded Surveys: Get $1 instantly just for joining for free. Plus get paid within 48 hours by PayPal! Join Branded Surveys
iPsos iSay:: If you have to only sign up for one paid survey site, go with Ipsos (high paying survyes)! Join iPsos Now!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join now & get $5 instantly!
It’s a popular app with more than 5 million reviews on the Google Play store.
With the app, you get rewards for downloading different games on your phone and playing until you reach certain achievements. It works in a similar way to other reward apps like Mistplay, AppStation, and Coin Pop.
How Does Rewarded Play Work?
Rewarded Play is a pretty straightforward app that makes it easy for you to make money playing games.
Here’s how it works:
- Install the app and sign up.
- Play games and you’ll earn points. You can play a variety of different games, such as Solitaire, Mahjong, Wheel of Fortune, and Yahtzee.
- Points can be redeemed for rewards.
It’s really simple!
So, now that you know how Rewarded Play works, you probably want to know how much it pays, and how it pays you.
How Much Does Rewarded Play Pay?
Unlike other apps that pay you to play games, like AppStation, which pay you per minute played, Rewarded Play instead pays you for completing achievements. For example, you might need to reach level 5 in a game or unlock a new item in a game to earn points.
This means that your earnings will be based on the number of achievements you complete and how much each one pays you.
I did some digging through responses from the company to reviews on Google Play, and I found a couple of comments from employees at Influence Mobile, Inc., which is the company that owns the app, which did give some specific income figures:
- “Our app rewards players on average $20-$30 per month for as little as an hour a day playing games.”
- “Players who only play 1 hour a day, will make over $300 a year on avg. However, if you maximize your daily earnings, you have the potential to earn thousands over time without making purchases.”
Here are some earnings reports from actual users:
- “I just looked at my history & in less than a year I’ve earned at least $300.”
- “Good for an extra $20 a month, or more if you play more.”
- “I’ve been using this app for over a year, I have made $60, in gift certificates; it was very easy to cash out my coins for them.”
- “I have been using rewarded play for 6 months now & have made over $300.00!!!! I haven’t come close to that on any other app.”
- “This one is genuine!! I’ve played for 4 months and have earned $85 in Amazon gift cards so far.”
How Does Rewarded Play Pay You?
Okay, so how exactly does the app pay you?
Rewarded Play gives you points for doing tasks, which you can redeem for gift cards. What’s great about the app is that you can get your gift cards within 48 hours.
The Rewarded Play minimum withdrawal amount is 45,000 points, which is $5.
To redeem a $5 gift card, you need 45,000 points.
Gift cards you can get on Rewarded Play include:
- Amazon gift cards
- Best Buy gift cards
- eBay gift cards
- Nordstrom gift cards
- Target gift cards
Is Rewarded Play Legit?
Rewarded Play is a legit app. It’s owned by a company called Influence Mobile.
Influence Mobile is located in Washington, and it’s accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), where it has an A+ rating. So, it’s a legit company.
What do users have to say about the app though? Do they have a good experience with it? One of the best ways to know if an app is good is to look at multiple user reviews. This gives you a better idea of a company as a whole.
So, let’s take a look at some Rewarded Play reviews.
Rewarded Play User Reviews
After reading through a ton of user reviews, I found that most people had great things to say about Rewarded Play.
- “I’ve been using this app for a while & love it! I just looked at my history & in less than a year I’ve earned at least $300. Most of the points I earn are from completing goals such as reaching certain levels in each game. The main reason I’m writing a review is their customer service is fantastic! There are a lot of times I’ve reached a goal & not automatically gotten points but I send them a message & usually get a response the same day or the next (today I got a response MINUTES later!)”
- “Excellent payout. Ive had Rewarded Play for about 2 weeks and today I redeemed my second payout.. The customer support is also excellent, I had an issue, I texted and within a minute I received a text back and not more than 5 minutes my problem was fixed. You chose the games you want to play. With the games there are a lot of ads, but everything else is great. Thanks Rewarded Play”
- “This app actually works, in that they actually do pay out, unlike some other apps and the point values are clear and never change. The problem is that points for some apps are never added to your account. A message to Customer service and they’ll apply the points, but sometimes it’s annoying to answer all the same questions about whether you did it correctly and still miss out on the streak bonus, which adds up quick. Still recommend it, though. Good for an extra $20 a month, or more if you play more.”
The most common complaint that I saw was that sometimes users didn’t have points added to their accounts. Most users said that customer service sorted this issue for them though. It’s slightly annoying to have to contact customer service in the first place though to get your points. However, it’s good that the company’s customer service agents are helpful, and users don’t miss out on earnings.
Rewarded Play Pros & Cons
Now you know how Rewarded Play works, and how much money you can make with the app, let’s take a look at some pros and cons. This can help you to decide whether the app is right for you.
Here are the pros:
- Legit and actually pays out.
- Variety of games on offer
- Good selection of gift cards for popular retailers like Amazon and Walmart
- Great customer service
- Quick payouts
- Well-reviewed by users
Here are the cons:
- No PayPal payments available.
- Only available for US and Canadian residents.
- Doesn’t pay that much, but that’s pretty typical for paid gaming apps.
Rewarded Play is one of the best apps that pays you to play games. There are so many positive reviews of it, which often isn’t the case with reward apps.
Most users say they have earned $300 a year with it. That’s pretty good just for playing games.
Sure, there are negative reviews, most of which complain that points were not properly credited to users’ accounts. Even in those cases though, many users said that the app’s customer service was excellent, and after learning of the missing points, they added the points to their account.
Most of the reviews of Rewarded Play were incredibly positive, with users praising the app for how easy it makes it to earn extra cash and its great customer service.
Of course, the earning potential here isn’t that high. This is the case with most reward/gaming apps.
They’re good for making beer money, but not for making an actual income, like a parttime or fulltime income. If you are looking to earn more than just beer money, you might consider instead side hustles and gigs that provide higher pay rates.
If you just want to make a little cash on the side though, apps that pay you to play games are great, and Rewarded Play is definitely one of the best options. The biggest downside is that PayPal payments aren’t available. If you want some gift cards though just for playing games, then give Rewarded Play a try.
Have you ever used Rewarded Play? If so, feel free to leave your own Rewarded Play review in the comments section below.