If you love pizza (and let’s face it; most of us do!), then you’re probably wondering whether there’s any way that you can save money on it.
Well, you’ll be super happy to know that there are plenty of easy ways to save money on pizza.
Whether your favorite pizzeria is Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, Domino’s or any other national or local pizza chain, there are tons of deals, coupons and insider hacks that you can use to save big on this favorite Italian food.
You can keep your finances healthy and your pizza cravings satisfied.
So whether America’s favorite pizza night (Friday night football makes it so) is also pizza night for your family or not, use these tips to make your dinner cheaper and much more enjoyable.
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get$5 Instantly!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
Lifepoints: Former MySurvey has paid its members over $20 Million in the last year alone! Join LifePoints Now!
SavvyConnect: Earn up to $180 a year simply for installing and keeping their free app. Join SavvyConnect Now!
FusionCash: Get paid to shop, play games, watch videos, etc. $5 free sign up bonus! Join FusionCash Now
Panda Research: Earn up to $50 per survey or offer completed. Join Panda Research Today!
Tips to Save Money on Pizza from Anywhere
First, we’re going to cover how you can save money in pizza in general, whether you’re buying it at the grocery store, eating it at a local restaurant, or ordering takeout from any chain.
Then, we’ll discuss how you can save money when you order food from specific chains. We’ll cover big pizza chains, like Domino’s, Pizza Hut, and Papa Murphy’s.
You can use these tips to save money and get some great deals on pizza whether it’s the Super Bowl weekend, Friday Night Football, or any other day and occasion, wherever you purchase it from.
1. Join Seated and Get Paid to Eat Pizza
Our first tip allows you to not only save money on pizza, but actually get paid to eat it.
An app called Seated will pay you $10 to $50 in Amazon, Lyft and Starbucks rewards each time that you dine out. And, there are over 3,000 restaurants in the program – including, of course, places that sell pizza.
Read our Seated review to learn more.
2. Check your local newspaper
This is an often overlooked source of great coupons for national and regional pizza chains.
It’s always worth taking a quick peruse, as you never know what you’ll find! Plus, you can sometimes find exclusive, offline deals in your local paper.
3. Buy in Bulk
Buying pizzas in bulk, from places like Sam’s Club and Costco, often works out a whole lot cheaper than buying them from a regular grocery store.
This is because when you buy in bulk, the cost per unit tends to be less, in most cases. Of course, always do a price comparison to ensure you’re getting the best deal.
Check out my article on the best price comparison websites, tools and apps out there, and make sure that you get the best deal whenever you buy pizza.
Also, both Sam’s Club and Costco have credit cards that get you cashback on purchases:
- Sam’s Club MasterCard: With this card, you get 3% cashback on dining and travel. But, that’s not all. You get 1% cashback on all other purchases. So, whether you buy your pizza at the grocery store, order it from a takeout place, or dine on pizza at a sit-down restaurant, you’ll save cash. Plus, you can also get 5% cashback on gas.
- Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi: Get 3% cashback at restaurants, with the Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi. You get 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com. So, this saves you even more money when you buy pizza in bulk from Costco. Aside from that, you also get 1% cashback on all other purchases. And, you get 3% back on travel purchases and 4% back on eligible gas worldwide, including gas at Costco.
Cashback credit cards are great for saving cash on pizza, whether you purchase it at a grocery store, order it from a fast food chain, or get it at a restaurant.
We discuss other cashback credit cards below, so make sure you check out that section for other cards that can save you cash.
4. Check out Grocery Coupon Booklets and Weekly Ads
It’s always worth checking those coupon booklets, and weekly ads from your local grocery stores, supermarkets, and wholesale clubs.
You’ll often find they have coupons for fresh and frozen pizzas. Sometimes, you’ll get a certain percentage off, and other times, you’ll get a dollar amount off, like save $2 on frozen pizza, for example.
And, you can sometimes even find buy one get one free offers too.
5. And, don’t forget to check coupon websites as well
On Money Pantry, we often talk about coupon websites, because they’re so good for saving – they make it so easy!
Now, if you’re looking to save money on pizza, then they’re definitely worth checking out.
You’ll find a few different types of coupons that cut the cost of buying pizza.
For example, you’ll find coupons that will get you money off general purchases at a particular store.
At RetailMeNot, for example, you can get, at the time of writing, a coupon code for Walmart that gives you $10 off your first grocery purchase of $50+ online when you pick it up in the store. So, you get $10 in free cash to spend on pizza.
And, you can also get more specific coupons. For example, at the time of writing, on the Walgreens website, you could get $0.50 off when you buy two packs of Totinos Pizza Rolls Snacks.
So, basically, you can get coupons that save you cash on purchases at a specific store, and also coupons for saving money on a specific brand/type of pizza.
Here are a few websites that you should check out for coupons:
- Coupon Mom
- Krazy Coupon Lady
- P&G Everyday
- Coupon Cabin
6. Check out Restaurants.com and get 50% off
Restaurants.com is definitely the site to use if you want to save money when you dine out.
In fact, next time you eat pizza at a restaurant, you could get up to 50% off your bill.
Check out the website here for more information.
7. Get up to 10% cashback with iDine
Get 5% to 10% cashback each time you dine out with iDine.
Basically, you sign up for an iDine account, which you can do here, and then you link a credit card or debit card to your iDine account.
Next time you want to dine out, visit iDine.com to find a nearby restaurant. Eat at the restaurant you find, and then pay with the card you linked to your iDine account. Just review your experience, and then you’ll get from 5% to 10% cashback.
Once you accumulate $20 in cashback, you’ll receive an American Express Reward Card.
So, next time you plan to go to your local pizza place, make sure you sign up for iDine first!
8. Get a Cashback Credit Card
If you use a cashback card, you earn a percentage of what you spend back. So, you’re saving money each and every time that you buy pizza!
The cashback on offer varies, depending on the card you use.
But, here are a few cashback cards that you can use to save money on pizza.
- Capital One Savor Dining Rewards: With this card from Capital One, you can earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment. So, this card is great if you like to go to pizza restaurants. And, you also get 2% back at grocery stores and 1% back on all other purchases. Plus, if you spend $3,000 in the first three months of account opening, then you’ll get a $500 cash bonus.
- S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card: This is an interesting card because you get to choose which categories you receive cashback on. So, you can get 5% cashback on two categories, and one of the categories you can choose is fast food – so you can save 5% on pizza. Then, you also get to choose one everyday category, and choices include restaurants and grocery stores. So, you can save on pizza at those places as well. Plus, you can also get 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- Discover it Cashback Card: Get 5% cashback at different places each quarter, such as grocery stores, restaurants, and wholesale clubs, up to a quarterly maximum. Each quarter, there’s a different category available for the 5% cashback. At the time of writing, restaurants was the current category – so this would save you cash on pizza. The next quarter is Amazon.com and wholesale clubs. Then, you also get unlimited 1% cashback on all other purchases.
9. Check out Groupon for great local deals
At Groupon, you can find tons of pizza deals and promo codes, whether it’s from the frozen aisle of your local grocery store, at a small, local pizza restaurant, or at a national chain.
Let’s say you want to go to a local restaurant for pizza. Well, take a look at Groupon, and you may be able to find a deal that gets you money off your food.
10. Join a grocery store reward program
Reward programs are great, and we’ve talked about a lot of them here on Money Pantry. With them, you can earn points, rewards or save cash each and every time to shop. So, they’re definitely worth signing up for.
For most stores, you earn points that you can redeem for free stuff or cashback that you can later use in store.
So, you could use your points or your cashback to get free pizza.
Here are a few stores that have rewards programs and loyalty cards.
- Target REDcard
- H-E-B Points Club Rewards program
- Albertson’s Rewards
- Hannaford Rewards
- Buehler’s Advantage Rewards
11. Take surveys and put the cash toward pizza
This is an easy and awesome way to get free pizza.
Sign up for a survey site like MySurvey, answer surveys, then redeem your earnings for cash, gift cards, e-certificates and vouchers, which you can use to pay for pizza. It’s basically like getting free spending money that you can use to buy pizza!
Sign up for MySurvey here.
12. Get free cash and gift cards to spend on pizza with Swagbucks
At Money Pantry, we talk about Swagbucks a lot, because it’s such a great platform if you’re looking to make money easily.
From watching videos to shopping online, Swagbucks gives you points, called Swag Bucks, or SB for completing a variety of tasks.
And, you can redeem these SB for money to your PayPal account or for gift cards to a range of places, including, of course, pizza chains, like Papa John’s.
So, you can watch TV in your spare time, play games, answer surveys or complete a selection of other easy tasks, and you’ll earn free cash and gift cards to spend on pizza.
This means you save money, as you are using money from Swagbucks, rather than your own cash to buy pizza.
Sign up for Swagbucks here.
13. Buy frozen pizzas instead
Eating out is always going to be more costly, even if you opt for fast food at a traditional sit-down restaurant. But, a super simple way to save is to buy your pizzas from the frozen section of the grocery store.
Frozen pizzas are always cheaper.
And, if you buy them in bulk, as we suggest doing above, from places like Sam’s club, you can sometimes save even more.
14. Make your Own Pizza
Homemade pizza tastes great, and it’s so much cheaper to make than ordering out or eating pizza at a restaurant.
Plus, it’s not as difficult as you would think.
There are tons of articles and videos online that can help you out too. So, even if you’ve never made pizza before, you can easily learn how to.
Here are a few articles on how to make pizza dough:
Here are a few videos on how to make pizza:
Here are a few places where you can find pizza recipes:
How to Save Money at Big Pizza Chains
Above, we’ve given you ways to save money on pizza in general. Now, we’re going to discuss how you can save money on pizza from specific chains.
Below, you’ll find tips on saving at some of the biggest pizza chains in the country, like Pizza Hut, Papa John’s and Domino’s.
So, check out the tips for your favorite place and cut down the cost of enjoying a slice.
Domino’s Deals & Coupons
Domino’s has a varied menu, which includes countless pizza toppings, crusts, sides and even desserts.
But, the cost of pizza and other items from Domino’s can be high. If you’re wondering how to save at money at Domino’s then you’ll be glad to know that there are plenty of ways to do so. Just follow our tips and save cash on your next Domino’s order.
15. Join Piece of the Pie rewards
An easy way to save money at Domino’s is to join Piece of the Pie Rewards. Even if you only order from Domino’s occasionally, it’s still worth joining the brand’s reward program.
With the program, you earn 10 points every time you place an order online that’s worth $10 or more – including tax or delivery charges. You can then put these points towards free pizza. To join the program, you’ll need to create an online account, called a Pizza Profile, on the Domino’s website. Then, sign into your account and click “activate,” to get the rewards.
Sign up for Piece of the Pie Rewards here.
16. Get the same pizza for less by choosing your own toppings
In some cases, it works out cheaper to order a large carryout pizza with three toppings that you choose, rather than buying ones that are already listed on the menu.
So, let’s say you want a Hawaiian pizza. Before ordering, check to see how much it would cost to get a large carryout pizza, with pineapple, ham and bacon instead. Sometimes, it will cost less if you choose the toppings on the pizza yourself.
Before you place an order, check to see what the cost would be for a 3 topping carryout pizza with the toppings you choose, compared to a pre-listed pizza.
17. Get money-saving deals by signing up for Domino’s text and email offers
Get exclusive deals, coupons and discounts to your inbox by signing up to Domino’s text and email offers. You can find great local deals as well. Sign up for these offers here.
18. Check out the coupons tab on the Domino’s website
There’s a coupons section on the Domino’s website, which you should definitely check out if you want to save some cash.
In this section, you can find great money-saving deals for your area. So, before you place an order, go to the Coupons page, and see what you could save.
19. Check the mail and save a lot (more than 50% off in some cases!)
I’ve gotten some great coupons in the mail from Domino’s – and I’ve gotten ones for 50% off your entire order before, which is a pretty great deal. So, rather than throwing out the mail from Domino’s, check it to see if includes any coupons. You could save a lot of cash.
20. Use a discounted gift card and pay less for Domino’s pizza
One of the best hacks for getting the best deal on pizza is to use a discounted Domino’s gift card.
These are gift cards for the pizza chain that are worth more than the price you pay for them.
For example, you could buy a gift card that’s worth $25 for $23 – so you can get a gift card that gives you $25 to spend at Domino’s when you’ve only spent $23 on the card.
Here are a few places where you can find these discounted gift cards, along with a few examples of the discounts on offer at the time of writing:
- Gift Card Granny: This website features a wide selection of gift cards, with different values, and discounts. For example, you could get a gift card with a $50 value, for $42.50 – so you save 15% at Domino’s.
- Cardpool: You could get a $20 gift card for $17.40 – saving 13%. There’s a wide range of cards available, so check back often for new cards.
- Raise: This is another site with a lot of discount cards. One for Domino’s that was available is worth $25, but you only pay $23.15 – saving you 7.4%.
- RetailMeNot: On this website, you can find a plethora of discounted Domino’s gift cards. For example, you could get a gift card worth $100, for $92 – so you save 8%.
21. Check out coupon and deal websites for great savings
Another way to save is by checking out coupon and deal websites. On these websites, you’ll find a range of coupons, promo codes and deals for Domino’s. Below, we’ve listed a few coupon and deals websites that will help you to save at Domino’s:
- RetailMeNot: A few examples of coupons, promo codes and other deals available at the time of writing include, 2 for $5.99 on select items, a carryout large 3-topping pizza for $7.99, and one medium 2-topping pan pizza for $8.99.
- Dealcatcher: This website has a range of deals available, such as 2 medium 2-topping pizzas for $5.99 each, mix & match 2 for $5.99 or a perfect combo and large 3-topping pizzas for $7.99 each
- CouponCabin: Find a range of deals at CouponCabin, such as get 25% back from CouponCabin (maximum $6.00) on any online purchase from Dominos.com, pan pizza with two premium toppings for $8.99, and large pizza with three toppings for carryout for $7.99.
- Slickdeals: Get a variety of deals on Slickdeals, such as 2 medium 2-topping pizzas + bread twists for $17.99, and get two medium 2-topping pizzas and an order of bread twists at $17.99.
- Giving Assistant: This site offers deals for Domino’s, like $5 off orders over $10, get free 32-piece parmesan bread bites with $7.99 order, and receive 50% off pizza.
- Dealsplus: You can get a range of deals from Dealsplus, such as 8-piece bread twists for $1, any large specialty pizza for $12.99 and 2 medium pizzas, bread bites & 2 liter of Coke for $19.99.
Papa John’s Deals & Coupons
The next chain on our list is Papa John’s. There are so many easy ways that you can save at the pizza chain.
Check out these tips and save money on your next order at Papa John’s.
22. Join Papa Rewards to get free pizza at Papa John’s
The easiest way to save a Papa John’s is to join the brand’s reward program, Papa Rewards. With Papa Rewards, you can earn free food, checkout faster, and get exclusive offers.
As a member of the program, you earn one point for every $5 that you spend. Then, you can redeem your points for free food.
For example, 15 points gets you a free medium 2-topping pizza and 10 points will get you free bread sides. Plus, you can also get birthday bonus points.
You can sign up to Papa Rewards here.
23. Sign up for text and email offers
You can get special discounts when you sign up to receive text and email offers from Papa John’s. And, you’ll get news and offers from your local Papa John’s. Sign up for offers here.
24. Always check the specials page before you order
Before you place an order at Papa John’s, make sure that you check the specials page. On there, you can find tons of great deals that will save you lots of cash. So, always see what deals are available, and then you can choose what to order accordingly.
For example, you may have planned to order two large pizzas, but there might be a deal available that makes it cheaper to order three medium pizzas. You’ll likely be able to find a special that will work for you.
25. Use coupons to save at Papa John’s
Using coupons, promo codes and other deals is such a quick and easy way to save money on pizza from Papa John’s.
Below, we’ve listed a few places where you can find Papa John’s coupons, promo codes and other deals:
- Coupons.com: There’s a variety of coupons available at Coupons.com, such as get two large pizzas for $7.77 each, and $5.99 each two toppings, two medium pizzas.
- Dealcatcher: On Dealcatcher, you can find a variety of deals, like $6.99 medium meat pizzas, 2 large pan pizzas for $20, and pizza + bread side + 2l soda for $12.99.
- Groupon: You can find a number of deals on Groupon, such as 40% off, buy 1, get 1 free pizza, 50% off pizza + up to $5 back and enjoy 25% off.
- CouponCabin: There are lots of deals on offer, such as 40% off any purchase, 40% off + 25% bonus on any purchase (with this deal you get 25% back from CouponCabin in addition to saving 40%), large pizza with Benny’s Italian beef topping combo for $12, and one order of cheesy breadsticks for $5.
- Dealsplus: You can get a wide selection of deals on Dealsplus, like 25% off a regular menu price order, 2 medium 2-topping pizzas for $6.99 each, and free pizza on orders of $20 or more.
- RetailMeNot: Get a range of deals at RetailMeNot, such as 25% off site-wide for all menu price items, free pizza on orders of $20 or more and 2 medium, 2 topping pizzas for $6.99 each.
- Slickdeals: At Slickdeals, you can find lots of great coupons and deals, such as 33% off regular menu price items, an extra 25% off regular menu-priced items, a medium meats or BBQ meats pizza for only $6.99, and large 2 topping pizza and 8-piece wings for $18
26. Buy a discounted gift card and get money off food at Papa John’s
You can save money on pizza at Papa John’s by using a discounted gift card to pay for your next purchase.
As we mentioned in the section for saving money at Domino’s above, you can purchase gift cards at a discount.
Here are a few places where you can find discounted Papa John’s gift cards:
- RetailMeNot: For example, you can get a gift card that’s worth $100, for just $93, so you save 7%, and you can get a gift card worth $25 for just $21.25, so you save 15%.
- GiftCardGranny: At GiftCardGranny, you can find discounted gift cards for Papa John’s. For example, you can get a gift card that’s worth $100 for $90, so you save 10%, or you can get a gift card worth $50 for $45, so again you save 10%.
- Raise: For example, you can get a gift card for Papa John’s that’s worth $25, for just $21.76, so you save 13%.
- Cardpool: You can get multiple discounts at Cardpool. For example, you can get a $50 gift card for $45, so you save 10%, and a $100 gift card for $90, so again, you get 10% off.
Little Caesars Pizza Deals & Coupons
Little Caesar’s Pizza already offers really low prices for its pizzas. So, if you’re looking to save money, it’s a great place to order.
Although it may already be cheap, there are still a couple of things that you can do to save money at Little Caesars Pizza.
27. Buy your pizza with a discounted gift card
Just as we mentioned using discounted gift cards for Domino’s and Papa John’s, you should also use them for Little Caesars.
They are not always as readily available as cards for other pizza chains are, but you can sometimes find them on the following websites:
28. Use Coupons for Little Caesars
The best way to save money at Little Caesars is by using coupons, promo codes and other deals.
Here are a few websites where you can find some excellent money-saving deals for the pizza chain:
- DealsPlus: You can find a few different deals for Little Caesars at Deals Plus, such as up to 50% off weekly pizza round-up and $9 meat feast pizza.
- Coupon by Everafterguide: This is probably the best website for finding savings at Little Caesars. There are tons of different coupons and deals available, such as save 50% on large original pepperoni pizza, $11 for a Hot-N-Ready Box Set, sides as low as $0.59, enjoy free Little Caesar’s lunch combo, $6 for wings, and sides as low as $1.
- CouponsAtCheckout.net: This website features quite a few great deals, such as $5 for Little Caesars Classic Large Pepperoni, $11 for Hot-N-Ready Box Set, Deep Dish Large Pepperoni for $8 only, and sides as low as $0.59.
Pizza Hut Deals & Coupons
Pizza Hut is one of the biggest and most popular pizza chains in the world. So, if you plan to get a slice from there, make sure you follow these money-saving tips.
29. Check out the “Deals” section before you order
Before you order, don’t forget to check out the deals section on the Pizza Hut website. On there, you can often find deals that save you a lot of cash on your order.
Here are a few examples of deals available, at the time of writing:
- “$7.99 Large 2-Topping Pizza, Online Only: Get one for just $7.99 when you order online.”
- “Wing Wednesday Large Traditional Wings: Choose from any of our BOLD flavors, at a special price on Wednesdays only!”
- “Wing Wednesday Breaded Bone-Out Wings: Choose from any of our BOLD flavors, at a special price on Wednesdays only!”
Of course, deals vary depending on your location and change frequently. So, before you place an order, always check to see what’s available.
Once you’ve checked out the available deals, you can then plan your order accordingly.
30. Buy pizza with a discounted gift card
Like with all of the other pizza chains we’ve mentioned so far, you can also get discounted gift cards for Pizza Hut.
So, you could save 10% for example, on your next order, if you pay with one of these gift cards.
Here are a couple of places where you can find discounted Pizza Hut gift cards.
- Gift Card Granny: Gift Card Granny has lots of great deals available. For example, you can get a gift card that’s worth $50 for $44.50, so you save 12%.
- Raise: At Raise, you can find a number of different discount gift cards for Pizza Hut. For example, you can get a gift card that’s worth $25 for just $24.23, saving you 3.1%.
31. Use Pizza Hut coupons to save money
Again, coupons are a great way to save on pizza, and you can easily find some great Pizza Hut coupons online. On the following websites, you’ll find coupons, promo codes, and other great deals that will save you money when you order food from Pizza Hut.
- Giving Assistant: At Giving Assistant, you can find great deals for Pizza Hut, such as one for 20% off your order, a coupon that gives you $2 off your order, a promotional code that gets you 50% off your purchase, a promo code that gives you a free gift on your order and a deal that gets you $15 off food.
- Coupons.com: You can find deals like any large pizza for $11, a large 2-topping pizza for only $5.99, a free Hershey’s dessert with a $15+ Visa Checkout and get 2 medium 2-topping pizzas for only $5.99 each at Coupons.com.
- Offers.com: Get great deals, like a 50% off senior citizens discount, $5 Sides with any pizza purchase, and a $5.99 large 2 topping pizza carryout deal at Offers.com.
- SlickDeals: Get offers like 20% off orders worth $20 or more, and 50% off medium pizza with 3 toppings.
- RetailMeNot: On RetailMeNot, you can find coupons, promo codes and deals, like 2 medium pizzas with 2 toppings each for $5.99, free cheese sticks with an order worth $5 or more, and $5 off $15 regular priced menu items.
32. Join Hut Rewards
Pizza Hut, like Domino’s and Papa John’s, has a rewards program.
And, if you’re looking to save some cash at Pizza Hut, then you should definitely sign up for it.
With the program, which is called Hut Rewards, you earn two points for every dollar that you spend at Pizza Hut.
Then, you can redeem your points, when you have enough of them, for free pizza!
Here’s what your points will get you:
- 150 Points = Medium 2-Top Pizza
- 200 Points = Medium Any Pizza
- 250 Points = Large Any Pizza
And, free pizza isn’t the only benefit to the program.
With Hut Rewards, you’ll also get access to other benefits, like a birthday reward, faster checkout and exclusive offers.
You can sign up for Hut Rewards here.
Papa Murphy’s Deals & Coupons
Papa Murphy’s is a great place for getting pizza, because it’s made fresh, and you just have to bake it yourself.
So, its prices are pretty affordable – but you can make it even more affordable by following our tips on how to save money at Papa Murphy’s.
33. Sign up for Dinner Circle and receive offers
Papa Murphy’s sends out some great deals via email and text that can save you cash. So, it’s definitely worth signing up for Dinner Circle to get these text and/or email offers.
Plus, just for signing up, you’ll get 25% off your next $20 online order.
34. Check out the FAVES Pizzas
You can get a cheaper pizza if you take a look at the brand’s FAVES pizzas. This is a value line of pizzas that includes, cheese pepperoni and sausage pizza. You get the same high quality ingredients, but just a little less of them.
For example, you get a thinner dough and lighter amounts of sauce, cheese and toppings. So, if you prefer a thinner pizza base, and aren’t bothered about a ton of toppings, then this is a great choice.
35. Get coupons and save
You can get coupons online for Papa Murphy’s that can save you money.
Here are a few to check out:
- Offers.com: On Offers.com, there are coupons and deals available for Papa Murphy’s, like 50% off regular priced items over $20
- RetailMeNot: Get a coupon code for Papa Murphy’s that gives you 25% Off your regular priced order with a $20 minimum purchase, and other coupons and deals at RetailMeNot
- Dealsplus: At Dealsplus, you can get 25% off on $20 minimum purchase.
California Pizza Kitchen Deals & Coupons
The California Pizza Kitchen is known for not only its great pizza dishes, but also for its pasta dishes. Its prices, however, aren’t the lowest, meaning it’s easy to overspend there.
Here are a few ways that you can save money at the CPK.
36. Join CPK Rewards
The California Pizza Kitchen now has a rewards program that you should definitely join. When you join CPK Rewards, you get a free small plate just for registering – free food is always great!
But, that’s not all. As a member of the chain’s reward program, you also get a point for each dollar that you spend at CPK.
Then, when you have accumulated 75 points, you’ll get a $5 reward. And, you also get other benefits from CPK Rewards, like a free dessert on your birthday, and special offers throughout the year.
You can learn more about CPK Rewards, and register for the rewards program here.
37. Get a discounted gift card and use it to buy pizza
Save yourself a whole lot on pizza at CPK by buying it with a discounted gift card.
As with the other chains, you can purchase a gift card for less than it’s worth. So, for example, you could get a $20 card to spend, but only pay $15 for it.
Here are a few places where you can get discount gift cards for the California Pizza Kitchen.
- Gift Card Granny: Find multiple gift cards, such as one that’s worth $50, for just $48.80 and one that’s worth $50 for just $42.
- Cardpool: Get a gift card worth $50, for just $48.77 at Cardpool, as well as a plethora of other discount CPK cards.
- Raise: At Raise, you can find a plethora of discount CPK gift cards. For example, at the time of writing, you could get a gift card worth $50, for just $46.27.
38. Look for a coupon, promo code or other deal before ordering
Before you order pizza from the CPK, you’ll definitely want to check out one of the sites below.
On the websites below, you can find some great coupons, promo codes, and other deals that will save you money at the CPK.
So, make sure you check out these websites before you order.
Sbarro Deals & Coupons
Sbarro is another popular pizza chain that you can save money at. Check out our tips, and save on your next slice at Sbarro.
39. Join the Slice Society
Sbarro has a rewards program called the Slice Society. It’s definitely worth joining if you order from Sbarro.
As a member of Sbarro’s Slice Society, you get access to plenty of savings and free stuff. Just for signing up, you’ll receive a Free XL NY slice with the purchase of a beverage, within 24 hours of joining.
And, you’ll also get coupons and promos, as well as a surprise on your birthday.
40. Find a coupon before ordering
You can find tons of money-saving coupons for Sbarro, as well as promo codes and other deals online.
So, it’s always worth looking to see if there’s a coupon or deal available that could save you money at Sbarro.
Take a look at these websites for great savings at Sbarro.
- Coupon by EverafterGuide: At Coupon by EverafterGuide, there’s a huge range of coupons available. Examples of coupons available at the time of writing include, buy one XL NY slice get one free, get $1 off the purchase of any combo, and get $1 off any pizza slice.
- Coupons Cabin: You can find great selection of Sbarro coupons and deals, like get 6% back from CouponCabin and order one NY extra-large piece of pizza in-store and get an additional one free.
- Don’tPayFull: At Don’tPayFull, you can find some coupons for Sbarro, such as 2 for $20 xl New York pizzas, and 50% off your first order when you download and create an account
As you can see, whether you’re buying it frozen, using a coupon to save at your favorite pizza chain, or joining a rewards program, there are so many ways you can save money on pizza.
So, follow our tips and start saving!
And, if you know of any great tips to save cash and get great deals on pizza please let us know in the comments section below.