Rewards1 is a get paid to (GPT) website that offers you ways to make money.
Is it legit though?
In today’s Rewards1 review, I’ll cover the key features of the site and whether or not it’s legit.
What will I learn?
What is Rewards1?
Rewards1 is a get paid to website that pays you for doing a bunch of different online tasks, such as taking surveys, completing offers (like signing up for a product or service, installing an app, or playing a mobile game), and watching videos.
The site has been around since 2007.
How Does Rewards1 Work?
Here’s how Rewards1 works:
Panel Payday: Earn up to $75 per survey. They also pay up to $50/hr for mystery shopping. Join Now!
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Get $5 instantly!
KashKick: Get paid directly into your PayPal for watching videos, surfing, shopping and more. Join KashKick Now!
Branded Surveys: Get $1 instantly just for joining for free. Plus get paid within 48 hours by PayPal! Join Branded Surveys
First Opinion: Wanna get paid for every single survey (+ high paying online focus groups) with cash or direct deposit? This is for you! Join Now!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join now & get $5 instantly!
Step One: Sign up
The first step is to sign up for Rewards1.
You can do this with either your email address or your Google account. Signing up is free. So, visit the site here to sign up.
You will need to verify your account by clicking the activation link in the email sent after registration.
Step Two: Complete tasks
Once your free account has been activated, you can start earning points by going through the Earn menu.
On Rewards1, you can get paid to complete a variety of tasks, including:
- Taking surveys
- Trying new products or services
- Playing mobile games
- Watching videos
Step Three: Get paid
For doing tasks, you earn points, and you can redeem these points for rewards.
How Does Reward1 Pay?
The site has a number of different payout options available, including:
- Amazon gift card
- Walmart gift cards
- eBay gift cards
- Cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Riot points
Interestingly, Rewards1 has a Custom Prize redemption option. If you don’t see a reward you want, Rewards1 says that you should let it know, and it’ll get it for you.
You will need to have earned at least 500 points, which is equal to $5, to request a withdrawal of $5 in PayPal cash or other rewards, such as gift cards.
For the game codes, you can request a reward when you have earned 125 points.
Rewards1 has ranks. At ranks 1 and 2 payouts take 2 days to process. At rank 3, cash-outs are instant.
How Much Money Can You Make?
1 point is worth $0.01. So, to earn a $1, you’ll need to have 100 points.
The number of points you earn varies from task to task. That’s why it’s hard to give an exact answer for how much money you can make on Rewards1.
Most surveys take about 10 to 15 minutes to complete, and they pay around 50 points ($0.50) to 100 points ($1).
There are occasionally higher paying surveys available. These pay anywhere from 200 points ($2) to 2000 points ($20) or more and can take 30 minutes to more than an hour to complete.
Pay varies for other tasks on the site. The more tasks you do, the more you will earn.
If you invite a friend to join Rewards1, you will earn commission every time they earn. You get 20% commission on your friend’s earnings.
Is Rewards1 Legit?
Rewards1 is a legit get paid to website that’s been around since 2007. It’s praised online by users who’ve used the site to earn extra money.
On Trustpilot, Rewards1 has 4-stars, which is a “Great” rating. It’s also praised highly on Reddit. On Sitejabber, the reviews are a little more mixed, as Rewards1 only has a 2.7 star rating on there. Mostly though, Rewards1 is highly regarded by users.
In this Reddit thread, one user praises the site, saying:
- “I like this. I actually finished a survey all the way through that gave me $1.75! Up to $2.00 already, more than any other beer money website lol.”
In this Reddit thread, one user praises the site for actually paying out, saying:
- “I’ve made the money by doing the surveys, playing games, watching videos, and a bunch of other options. It clearly shows you how many points you make by doing the task, and in some cases it gives you cash. Some offers are for 20 points, 450 points, $0.90, and today there is a survey for $2.00.
It’s not MASSIVE money but they actually pay out. I have done cash outs and gift cards. I think there are other options for rewards. The site has been around for a long time and are well reviewed (real reviews, not just paid reviews.).”
On Trustpilot, many user reviews of Rewards1 are positive. One user says:
- “This site is 100% Legit. They pay instantly once you reach senior rank. I’ve cashed out multiple time never had issues. They may hold your rewards if you only complete surveys from 1 provider. Make sure you try other offers partners so you will receive money instantly. Overall I think this is a LEGIT platform where you can earn a small income by doing surveys, playing games, quizzes, explore apps. They DO PAY!!!! Just make sure you do the right work!”
Of course, just like with most websites, Rewards1 does have some negative reviews. Some users said that the site put their earnings on hold, and others said that they had their accounts suspended. Overall though, the reviews of Rewards1 are good.
Rewards1 Pros & Cons
In this section, I’ll cover some pros and cons of Rewards1, so you can decide whether to give it a try.
Here are the pros of Rewards1
- It’s free to join.
- There are lots of different ways to earn money.
- PayPal payments are available.
- There are tons of reward options, and the site even has a custom redemption option that allows you to request a specific reward.
- It’s well-reviewed by users online.
- Low payout threshold
Here are the cons of the site:
- Sometimes it can take patience to find the surveys that you qualify for.
Overall, Rewards1 is a legit get paid to website that actually pays out. It’s well-reviewed by users, it has a low payout threshold, and there are lots of reward options available, including PayPal.
Most importantly though, Rewards1 actually pays out. So, give it a try!
Have you ever used Rewards1? If so, feel free to leave your own Rewards1 review in the comments section below.
Share your thoughts