PayPal is a digital wallet, like Venmo, that allows you to pay for stuff quickly and easily. You don’t have to search for your cards and enter your details when you want to pay. Instead, PayPal allows you to link your credit cards, debit cards, and bank account to your PayPal account, and then use them to pay online. All you need to do is log in with your email address and password and select the payment option you want to use.
It makes paying for stuff online a whole lot easier.
PayPal even allows you to add rewards-based credit cards to your account, and you can earn rewards, and redeem them at checkout almost anywhere that PayPal is accepted.
If you are looking to pay for your purchase in installments, you can do that too, with PayPal Pay in 4.
Panel Payday: Earn up to $75 per survey. They also pay up to $50/hr for mystery shopping. Join Now!
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Get $5 instantly!
Daily Goodie Box: Want free stuff? DGB will send you a box of free goodies (Free Shipping - No Credit Card). Get your box now!
Branded Surveys: Get $1 instantly just for joining for free. Plus get paid within 48 hours by PayPal! Join Branded Surveys
Toluna: Earn PayPal, Amazon & Tango e-vouchers for taking surveys (& product testing!). Join & get 500 bonus!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join now & get $5 instantly!
Overall, PayPal is a convenient platform, but what stores take PayPal?
Thankfully, quite a few. You can pay with PayPal for anything from groceries and home decor (yes, you can even pay with PayPal at Walmart!) to electronics, clothing, beauty and everything in between.
Stores that Accept PayPal
Here are 70 stores that take PayPal.
- Adidas – Casual and athletic clothing, shoes, sneakers, and accessories
- Aeropostale – Casual apparel for young adults.
- Airbnb – Online marketplace where you can find vacation rentals, cabins, beach houses, and other properties.
- American Airlines – American Airlines offers airline tickets, cheap flights, and vacation packages.
- American Eagle – Men’s clothing, women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Anthropologie – Women’s clothing, accessories, and shoes, and homeware.
- ASOS – Men’s clothing, women’s clothing, shoes, accessories, and beauty products.
- Aveda – Haircare and skincare products.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond – Bedding, bath, cookware, and home décor.
- Best Buy – Electronics, computers, appliances, cell phones, video games, and more.
- Bloomingdale’s – Luxury department store offering designer clothing, handbags, accessories, home items, and more.
- British Airways – Flights, hotels, vacations, and city breaks.
- buybuy Baby – Items for babies and young children, such as strollers, highchairs, and toys.
- Calvin Klein – Apparel for men and women, handbags, footwear, underwear, fragrance, and home furnishings.
- Chairish – Vintage and contemporary furniture, décor, and art.
- Charlotte Tilbury – Makeup and skincare products.
- DHgate.com – B2B online trading marketplace for goods manufactured in China. Products available in lots of categories, such as shoes and accessories, apparel, electronics, and health and beauty.
- Eastern Mountain Sports – Outdoor apparel and gear.
- eBay – eCommerce store where you can buy items in huge variety of categories, such as electronics, cars, fashion, and collectibles, for a fixed price or at auction.
- Etsy – Handmade, vintage, antique, and custom items.
- Fitbit – Activity trackers.
- Footlocker – Footwear, apparel, and accessories from brands like Nike, Jordan, and Adidas.
- Forever 21 – Trendy clothing, shoes, jewelry, and accessories.
- FragranceX.com – Discount men’s and women’s fragrance products.
- GNC – Vitamins, supplements, and protein powder.
- GoDaddy – Website domains and hosting.
- Groupon – Find local deals. Save up to 70% on 1000s of local restaurants, shopping, and events, and products in categories like women’s fashion, men’s fashion, and health and beauty.
- H&M – Clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and kids, and home goods.
- Hollister – Clothing, such as jeans, tops, and hoodies, for teenagers.
- HP – Laptop computers, desktops, printers, ink, and toner.
- iTunes – Store where you can buy and download songs, TV shows, movies, and podcasts for iOS devices.
- JCPenney – Department store offering clothing, furniture, and items in lots of other categories.
- JetBlue Airways – Flights and vacation packages to more than 100 destinations.
- Kenneth Cole – Clothing, shoes, and accessories for men and women, shoes for kids, luggage, bedding, and home décor.
- Kiehl’s – Skincare and haircare products.
- Levi’s – Jeans, denim jackets, and clothing.
- LG – TVs, home entertainment, and kitchen appliances.
- Microsoft – Computers, apps, and gaming.
- NARS – Makeup and skincare products.
- Nautica – Wide selection of apparel for men, women, and kids as well as a large selection of home products.
- Netflix – Streaming service that offers a wide variety of TV shows, movies, anime, and documentaries.
- New Balance – Athletic footwear and fitness apparel.
- Nike – Casual and athletic clothing, shoes, sneakers, and accessories.
- Olay – Skincare products.
- Overstock.com – Furniture and home goods. It sells excess inventory at discount prices.
- Petco – Pet supplies, pet food, and pet products.
- Puma – Casual and athletic clothing, shoes, sneakers, and accessories.
- Ray Ban – Sunglasses and eyeglasses.
- Reebok – Casual and athletic clothing, shoes, sneakers, and accessories.
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Department store offering luxury fashion, designer clothing and homeware.
- Sephora – Makeup, skincare, fragrance, hair, and beauty products.
- SHEIN – Women’s, men’s, kids’, and plus size clothing, and beauty products.
- Sketchers – Lifestyle and athletic footwear and apparel for men, women, and kids.
- Space NK – Luxury beauty products, skincare, and makeup.
- Steam – Video game digital distribution service and storefront.
- Sunglass Hut – Men’s sunglasses, women’s sunglasses, and prescription sunglasses.
- Target – Offers products in lots of categories, such as clothing, shoes, and accessories, home and patio, electronics, groceries, and baby.
- The RealReal – Pre-owned bags, jewelry, and clothing from designers like Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Prada.
- Toys “R” Us – Toy, clothing, and baby product retailer.
- Uncommon Goods – Gifts, jewelry, home décor, clothing, and other unique pieces made by designers, artisans, and artists from around the world.
- Under Armour – Sports apparel, athletic shirts, shoes, and accessories.
- United Airlines – Airline tickets, travel deals and flights
- Urban Outfitters – Clothing, home décor, beauty, books, and vinyl.
- Walmart – Offers products in lots of different categories, such as groceries, clothing, electronics, and home goods.
- Wayfair – Furniture, kitchen products, home décor, and appliances.
- Wish – Various items, like tech, clothing, and home décor, at affordable prices from merchants around the world.
- Yankee Candle – Candles, air fresheners, and home fragrance.
- Zappos – Shoes, sneakers, boots, and clothing.
- Zara – Clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and kids.
- Zulily – Brands and boutique labels up to 70% off. Offers products in lots of categories, such as men’s, women’s, and kids’ clothing, toys and games, and home and garden.
PayPal sure does make paying for stuff a whole lot easier. You aren’t having to search around for your wallet. Instead, you can just enter your email address and password and simply pay for your purchases using your linked cards or bank account.
Overall, it’s a really handy platform. Quite a lot of stores accept PayPal at checkout. If you have a store you want to shop from that’s not on the list above, it may also take PayPal because many merchants do. Just check out the payment options for that merchant.