One app you might have heard about is QuickThoughts.
In today’s QuickThoughts review, I’ll cover how it works, whether it’s legit, and whether or not it’s a worthwhile app for making money.
What is QuickThoughts?
QuickThoughts is a survey app (like these apps). So it pairs you with surveys and pays you for completing them. It’s pretty simple really!
Here’s where you can get the app:
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get $5 Instantly!
Panda Research: Earn up to $50 per survey or offer completed. Join Panda Research Today!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
Smart App: Earn $15 a month just for installing their free app, plus loyalty bonus every three months! Join Smart App Now
Daily Goodie Box: Want free stuff? DGB will send you a box of free goodies (Free Shipping - No Credit Card). Get your box now!
Branded Surveys: This survey panel pays you $1 just for signing up today & they pay via PayPal within 48 hours! Join Branded Surveys
How QuickThoughts Works
Here’s a more in-depth look at how QuickThoughts works:
Take surveys and complete missions
Okay, so you make money with QuickThoughts with surveys and local mission-based activities. So you can make money online or in-person.
That makes it a little different to some of the other similar apps out there, like Zap Surveys (review here) for example.
Types of surveys and missions available
Here are a few examples of the surveys and missions QuickThoughts has to offer:
- Quick polls
- Comprehensive survey questionnaires
- Secret shopper surveys
- Opinion activities like local missions
- In-depth opinion polls
- Product tests
- Home diaries on unreleased products
- Giving feedback on local stores
So it offers a huge range of different survey types.
This is pretty awesome, I think!
How to find surveys to complete
Finding surveys with QuickThoughts is easy.
Just click on the “Find me a Survey” button in the app. You’ll then get access to all of the surveys the app thinks you’ll qualify for based on the information you provided when you signed up.
If you can’t see any surveys available at the time, try back later.
You can complete up to 5 surveys per day.
For each survey you complete, you earn money. Paid surveys can earn you up to $3 per survey. But how much you earn per survey depends on the length, difficulty, and subject of the survey.
When you complete a survey, your reward will be added to your account balance immediately.
Redeem your earnings
When you have earned $10, you can withdraw your earnings!
This is a pretty low payment threshold, which is great.
Now, you can redeem your money to an Amazon.com gift card.
This is the only redemption option available. So if you’re looking for PayPal cash or gift cards for other retailers, you won’t find it here.
Since Amazon sells so many different products though and millions of us shop on there regularly, Amazon gift cards are pretty handy to have!
When you redeem your money, the Amazon gift code will be emailed to you.
Rewards don’t expire, which is great. And there is no maximum number of gift codes you can redeem.
Is QuickThoughts Legit?
Now you know how it works, you’re probably wondering is QuickThoughts legit?
Well, it is!
Of course, there are some negative reviews out there, like there are for most sites, but there are tons of positive reviews as well.
Let’s take a look at what other users have to say and how they rate QuickThoughts on the Google Play store, the App Store, and Trustpilot.
Google Play Store
On Google Play, QuickThoughts has more than 100,000 reviews and a 4-star rating.
That’s pretty good, right?
Reviewers on there talked about how easy it was to make money with the app, saying:
- “It’s absolutely a great app to get a few extra dollars thru out the week to spend on Amazon. Customer service is excellent. It takes a little bit each survey but there is different time’s for each. In my spare time I do them. This app is 100% legit. The surveys are there and it takes a little time to do them. But you get to 10$ and you can cash out or save it up. I have done over 200$ in survey’s and have not had no problems. It’s a good app to have to do in spare time. Great app. Great.”
- “This app so far seems to be one of the better apps for surveys that i have come across. Its easy to read and understand and the compensation is really fair compared to many of the others and it catches my attention before i would spend time working on the lower paying apps. If it pays quickly and efficiently, than I know i have been lucky enough to find a top of the line survey site.”
Of course, there were some negative reviews on there. The negative reviews were mostly people complaining that they had their accounts closed.
- “Don’t waste your time! The app seemed an easy way to make a tiny amount of money, but hey an extra $10 is handy. I made it to $10 and the system would never let me cash it out. I tried again and was locked out. I emailed and was told “Unfortunately, the accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged, and upon review of your account, we have been forced to suspend your account.” But no clear reason was given. Seems like a scam and very unprofessional!”
You can read reviews of QuickThoughts on the Google Play Store here.
On Trustpliot, QuickThoughts wasn’t as well reviewed. It had 2.6 stars, which is a rating of Poor. It’s worth noting though that there were only 18 reviews on there, so it’s not exactly a wide demographic.
People on there mostly complained about their account being shut down, like this user who said:
- “Like others here my account was suspended with no explanation when I tried to claim the money earnt.”
You can read the reviews of QuickThoughts on Trustpilot here.
The App Store
On the iOS store, the site has 3.6 stars – so almost 4-stars. That’s a pretty good rating.
You can view the QuickThoughts reviews on the App Store here.
Is QuickThoughts for You?
Of course, there are some people complaining about having their accounts closed, but most users seemed to have a great experience with the app.
I would highly recommend joining QuickThoughts, its reviews on the Google Play store are great. The app seems like it actually does pay out!
And with that $10 withdrawal threshold, it won’t take too long to get your rewards.
Plus, I like that the surveys and missions it offers are so varied! You can take everything from short surveys to secret shopper polls!
So give this one a try.