Bingo Clash is an app that pays you to play bingo games on your phone or at least claims to pay you.
But, is Bingo Clash legit?
Or is it just another scam app that users should be cautious of?
In today’s Bingo Clash review, I’ll cover everything you need to know about the app from how it works to whether it’s legit!
What will I learn?
What is Bingo Clash?
Bingo Clash is a mobile game that allows users to play free practice rounds and participate in paid competitions for the chance to win cash prizes.
The app was developed by a company called AviaGames, Inc. AviaGames is the developer of the Pocket7Games social game competition platform.
Panel Payday: Earn up to $75 per survey. They also pay up to $50/hr for mystery shopping. Join Now!
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Get $5 instantly!
KashKick: Get paid directly into your PayPal for watching videos, surfing, shopping and more. Join KashKick Now!
Crowdtap: Top members can get $50 or more per survey! Some surveys are just 1 question! Join Crowdtap Now!
Toluna: Earn PayPal, Amazon & Tango e-vouchers for taking surveys (& product testing!). Join & get 500 bonus!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join now & get $5 instantly!
It has skill-based games available through the Pocket7Games app including Bingo Clash, Solitaire Clash, Tile Blitz, and Fruit Frenzy.
On Bingo Clash, you can compete against other players in classic, fast-paced Bingo matches and win prizes.
Bingo Clash is available for download on iOS devices through the App Store, so you can get this gaming app on your iPhone, and Samsung devices through the Galaxy store.
Here’s where you can get the app:
How Does Bingo Clash Work?
On Bingo Clash, you get matched with other players of your skill level and play classic Bingo games. You can win prizes and rewards in real money games.
You can play in tournaments, 1v1 competitions and multiplayer games of your choice. There are various prize pools to choose from.
There are no ads on Bingo Clash, which is great.
With the 1v1 games, you match your skills against another player at your skill level to compete for prizes.
With the tournaments, you play against multiple other players in bracket-style tournaments. Rank high to get prizes.
You can withdraw your earnings to your PayPal account.
There are free games available on Bingo Clash and pay to enter games.
So, you can enter freeroll games on Bingo Clash by using tickets. And, you can earn free tickets by doing things like logging in, playing games, and participating in various in-game and Facebook events. You can use these tickets to play skill-based free Bingo games to win prizes and cash rewards.
How much can you earn with Bingo Clash?
Freeroll tournaments usually pay out smaller amounts, from $3 to $7.
It takes a pretty long time to earn enough free tickets to play in freeroll tournaments. This means that you usually need to spend real money to enter tournaments.
Tournaments pay anywhere from $10 to $20 or even $100s depending on the entry-fee requirement.
So, you can earn some free tickets that you can use to enter games. But, you can also purchase tickets and pay for entry into games using Apple Pay, PayPal, VISA, and Mastercard.
Since there’s no guarantee that you’ll win money, it’s better to stick to earning free tickets and use those to play cash games. However, as I said before, it can take a while to earn enough tickets to enter games.
Please note that cash tournaments are not available everywhere.
On the Pocket7Games “Terms” page, it says:
- “We DO NOT offer games requiring a cash entry fee (“Cash Competitions”) to you if you access the Services from the U.S. States of Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Louisiana, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, or Vermont or from U.S. territories including Puerto Rico.”
And, it also says:
- “We DO NOT offer card game Cash Competitions if you reside in, or access the Services from the U.S. States of Indiana or Maine.”
Is Bingo Clash Legit?
Bingo Clash is a legit gaming app that is well-rated on the App Store on the Galaxy Store. However, making money on the app is difficult unless you deposit money.
Bingo Clash does allow users to enter games using free tickets, but earning free tickets takes ages.
Depositing money into Bingo Clash is not a good idea, as you could lose the game and the money. The risk of using Bingo Clash is that you can spend money entering tournaments and never win.
Here are some pros of Bingo Clash.
Bingo Clash is well-rated on the App store and the Galaxy store
Bingo Clash has a 4.5 star rating on the App Store and a 4.5 star rating on the Galaxy Store. So, that’s pretty promising. It seems as though users enjoy using the platform.
Pays you to your PayPal account
If you win money, you can withdraw it to your PayPal account. Getting money to your PayPal account is always super convenient!
Here are some of the cons of Bingo Clash.
The app’s developer is poorly reviewed on the BBB
As I said earlier, Bingo Clash is an app that was developed by a company called AviaGames, Inc. AviaGames is the developer of the Pocket7Games social game competition platform.
Now, Pocket7Games is reviewed badly on the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
It has an F rating from the BBB. So that’s pretty bad. Also, it has just a 1.9 star rating out of 5 from customers there. Again, that’s not good. There have been 127 complaints filed on the BBB about the company in the last 3 years. None of that is good and it indicates to me that Pocket7Games is not a company you want to do business with.
No way to verify who you’re being matched with
Bingo Clash claims that users are matched against other human players of a similar skill level, but there’s no way to verify this. Some users express concern that they’re being matched against bots in games from Pocket7Games.
One person on the BBB says,
- “This game will allow you to win at first once you start winning they will put you against bots or certain users that will ALWAYS win no matter what! I have contacted support several times about matches and they always deny any kind of cheating activity as the rest of the reviews say don’t put money into this! I’m still thousands deep into this game that I will probably never get back!”
Users say it’s difficult to make money on Bingo Clash
There are concerns over actually making money on Bingo Clash. A lot of people say you can’t really make money with it.
One user on the App Store says:
- “PLEASE DONT BE DUPED! Guys, I promise you… you do NOT want to waste your money on this game. Play it for fun if you want but you will NOT make money. I actually gave the game a chance and I liked it cause it gives you a video of each cash game you play so you can see how your opponent played. Well I spent a ton of time studying them and learning how to play very well but no matter what… you CANT gain money cause if you start to win a lot they bump you up with players that are better. Plus you lose a lot more money on a loss than you gain on a win.”
Another user on the app store says:
- “You will NOT get rich or even get enough to cash out unless you’re extremely lucky or you’re a genius lol I’ve NEVER won more than $5 in a single game & that’s extremely rare. I think I’ve gotten that 1x in 2yrs. I do wish you could communicate with other players.”
Users complain they cannot withdraw their winnings
Aside from complaints from people about not winning money on Bingo Clash, I also saw that some users said that if they did win anything, they couldn’t actually withdraw it.
One user on the app store says:
- “I enjoyed this app for a while. I spent about $70. Eventually, I got my bank to $300. Tried to withdraw it and after 14 days of waiting I cancelled it and ended up losing the rest. It’s fun to play but don’t play with the intention of winning money. Because you can’t. Their ads are fake too. The game doesn’t play like that. I’m not sure why they have to lie. The game is fun the way it is. But it’s pure entertainment. You can win money. You just can’t have it. What’s funny about it all is that they take the money in seconds but won’t give it back in seconds. So that’s a bad sign that it’s a scam.”
You risk losing money
Sure, you can use tickets to enter games on Bingo Clash. Those take a long while to earn though. So many players choose to pay to enter games using real cash. The thing is, players are not guaranteed to win, so they can lose the money they deposited. This makes it similar to gambling.
Bingo Clash Review Summary
Although Bingo Clash is well-reviewed on the App Store and the Galaxy store, it’s not a good app for making money.
Players either need to wait for ages to earn enough tickets to enter games for free or they will need to deposit their own money and risk losing it.
This is the case with games from Skillz like Solitaire Cube and Blackout Bingo, both of which I reviewed recently and do not recommend.
Bingo Clash claims that players are matched against others with a similar skill level, but players have no way of knowing whether they’re playing against real players or bots. So that is another concern I have with these apps.
Whenever you have to risk your own money, it really puts me off using a platform.
Overall, Bingo Clash makes it difficult for players to win money unless they enter paid tournaments and even then players risk losing money. And, there’s no way of knowing if you’re playing against a real player and whether you’ve been fairly matched, or perhaps playing against a computer as some players believe they are.
There are so many other better ways to make money that don’t require you to spend your own money including websites that pay you to play games. as well as these PayPal games that pay real money. So I’d stick with those!
Hopefully, this Bingo Clash review helps you to decide whether to use the app. Use it to play bingo games for fun and win tickets you can use to enter games for free, but don’t expect to win much and do not deposit any real cash.
Share your thoughts