But, did you know that you can make money while driving your car?
We have covered the topic of car wrapping for money before. But there is another company that is becoming very popular among drivers.
That company is Wrapify and it wants to pay you to drive.
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get $5 Instantly!
Panda Research: Earn up to $50 per survey or offer completed. Join Panda Research Today!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
Smart App: Earn $15 a month just for installing their free app, plus loyalty bonus every three months! Join Smart App Now
Daily Goodie Box: Want free stuff? DGB will send you a box of free goodies (Free Shipping - No Credit Card). Get your box now!
Branded Surveys: This survey panel pays you $1 just for signing up today & they pay via PayPal within 48 hours! Join Branded Surveys
Driving is something you should definitely consider making money from.
According to research from the Harvard Health Watch, the average adult in the U.S. spends about 101 minutes a day driving.
That’s a pretty significant chunk of time.
So, why not profit from it?
With Wrapify, making money while driving your car is really easy. In fact, you don’t have to do anything else other than drive!
What is Wrapify?
Wrapify describes itself as a “disruptive advertising platform”.
Essentially it is a car wrap advertising company that connects drivers and brands looking for a unique way to advertise.
And, it pays drivers to wrap their car in ads – giving drivers an easy source of extra income.
So, if you’re willing to transform your car into an advertising platform, Wrapify is an excellent way to make some extra cash.
How it Works
Getting paid to advertise on your car by Wrapify is pretty easy to do.
- The first step is to sign up, create your account, and then download the Wrapify app – this is available on both iOS and Android devices.
- Once you download the app and install it, the first thing you need to do is start driving. As you drive with the app, Wrapify uses your driving habits to create a drier profile. And this profile is used to match you with advertisers.
- You need to meet the minimum requirements in order to qualify – you have to drive 50 to 100 miles for Wrapify to gather enough information to begin the matching process.
What are my responsibilities?
Your responsibilities as a Wrapify driver are simple.
After you qualify as a driver, you receive notifications when campaigns become available in your area. And, you get to select the advertisers that you want to work with.
If you are matched with a campaign and you choose to accept it, Wrapify will wrap the car in advertising for you – for free! You can choose the extent that your car will be wrapped.
Just drop off the car and Wrapify takes care of the rest for you.
There are no costs involved!
The average driver has their car wrapped in advertising for one to 12 months.
Your only responsibility, aside from driving, of course, is to track the length of your commute using the Wrapify app.
The company needs this data because you are paid by the mile.
How Much Can I Make if I Wrap My Car with Ads?
Wrapify pays on a per mile basis – which is why tracking your commute using the app is so important.
There are many factors that affect how much you get paid.
Some drivers report making an average of $450 per month, and according to Wrapify, a driver with a fully wrapped car in San Diego who drives 25 miles per day can expect to earn more than $300.00 per month.
That’s far more than just beer money. Plus, you’re making an extra $300 or more each month for something you’re already doing anyway.
But, you can earn more or less, depending on a few factors, such as:
- Whether you respond to push notifications: Advertisers can send you push notifications that tell you to park your car in a particular spot or to drive your car in a certain location or during a specific time. This can net you some additional bonuses.
- Where you tend to drive your car on an everyday basis: If you live in a highly populated city and do most of your driving there, then you’ll earn more than someone living in a quiet suburb would. Also, taking busy main streets that have higher visibility, versus back streets will generally net you a higher amount.
- How often you sit in traffic: Do you curse sitting in traffic on your daily commute to work? Well, you might not do that anymore after you become a Wrapify driver. If your car sits in traffic for a long time, you could (depending on the area) earn more money because a higher percentage of people will have seen your vehicle.
- The extent you choose to wrap your vehicle: How much you earn also depends on the level of wrap coverage you choose. For example, if you choose a full wrap covering, then you’re going to earn more than a person that chooses a partial wrap covering.
Wrapify pays its drivers twice per week, via a direct deposit.
Why should I use P?
Earn as much or as little as you want
As a Wrapify driver, you choose the campaigns you want to do – meaning you can earn as much or as little money as you want.
It’s really easy to earn
Being a Wrapify driver is one of the easiest ways to make money. Once you choose a campaign, all you need to do is drive your car, along your usual commute – something you do every day anyway.
Things to keep in mind
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you become a Wrapify driver:
- Having your car wrapped does not damage the vehicle in any way.
- Campaign availability depends on where advertisers choose to run their campaigns. If there are campaigns available in your area, they appear within the app under “Campaigns”.
- You can choose which campaigns you want to participate in using the app.
- There could be several campaigns available in your area or none at all.
- You are classified as an independent contractor – not an employee.
- While most vehicles qualify for the program quickly, certain makes and models aren’t eligible – this is because of the complexity of the wrap installation.
Requirements for becoming a Wrapify driver
In order to become a Wrapify driver, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Own or be able to lease a 2008 or newer vehicle.
- Have a vehicle that’s in good, clean condition, with no body damage.
How and Where to Apply
Simply visit their driver sign up/log in page at https://drive.wrapify.com/#/signup.
Then, you just need to enter your information and download the app – it’s available for both iPhone and Android devices conveniently enough.
Once you’ve been accepted, you can start choosing campaigns. But, keep in mind that advertisers run campaigns in different areas, so there might not be any available in your area when you first sign up.
The bottom line
If you don’t mind putting a few advertisements on your car, then you really should consider giving Wrapify a try.
It’s an excellent way to make money with your car.
The best part is that you get paid for something that you’re already doing anyway, so it really requires no extra effort on your part.