Fancy getting your hands on some free stuff?
Freebies are awesome, and one great place to get free stuff is on Twitter!
That’s right; Twitter isn’t just for tweeting your opinion or keeping up with your favorite celebrities.
No, it can actually be a treasure trove of free stuff. The kind of freebies you can snag can be as good (in some cases even better) than things you can get for free on Reddit.
Join InboxDollars for free. InboxDollars pays you to watch videos, search, shop, take surveys, and more. They have paid out $57 Million so far!
In this post, we cover how to get free stuff using Twitter.
Here are 7 ways to snag free stuff on Twitter.
1. Follow accounts that tweet about free stuff
One of the easiest ways to find free stuff on Twitter is by following accounts that tweet about free stuff.
On Twitter, there are accounts that are focused on freebies, so they’ll share details with their followers.
Here are a few accounts that tweet about free stuff:
Follow these accounts and you’ll have a stream of freebies in your Twitter feed.
2. Check out Twitter accounts for coupon websites
Coupon websites, like RetailMeNot and Coupon Cabin, sometimes post great coupons on their Twitter feeds as well. And, often, these coupons don’t just get you money off; they can actually get you a free item or two.
Take a look at the following coupon Twitter accounts:
3. Follow companies
Sometimes, companies give out freebies on their Twitter feeds.
Because it helps them gain more followers that may turn into customers.
It’s always worth following them so that you don’t miss out on this free stuff.
Check out this list of companies that giveaway freebies on Twitter.
Some companies even give you free stuff on your birthday on social media.
4. Search for hashtags on Twitter
Wanna know how to get tons of free baby stuff, beauty products, samples and more?
Look for hashtags!
Join Smart Panel and share your experince on how you use the internet. They pay you $5 for installing their free app & $5 a month just for keeping it, plus loyalty bonus every three months! .
This is one of the best ways to get your hands on free stuff on Twitter. Twitter’s search engine is pretty good and definitely worth using to find freebies.
Type in hashtags like
into the search box and it will pull up plenty of results.
5. Or use a tool to track them
You can also use a tool like TweetDeck to track incoming tweets with certain hashtags. This can make it easier to keep up with hashtags for free stuff.
6. Hunt for Twitter giveaways accounts
While searching for freebies on Twitter is a great way to get free stuff, contests and giveaways can yield just as many freebies.
You can find plenty of Twitter contests and giveaways – and you can win a huge range of items, from books and electronics to free shampoo samples and other beauty products.
Of course, you might not always win, but it’s still worth entering these contests and giveaways.
Just search for hashtags like “#giveaway,” “#giveaways,” and “#contests” on Twitter and you’ll find plenty of results.
7. Bonus Tip: Get free stuff all the time with free gift cards!
There is a way to get your hands on free stuff every month – get free gift cards!
You can get free gift cards using the following websites:
- InstaGC: Earn points for completing tasks, like watching videos, completing surveys and searching the internet. You can then redeem your points for free gift cards to more than 350 retailers!
- Swagbucks: This rewards website gives you points to do super easy tasks, like playing games and shopping online. You can redeem your points for gift cards to places like Amazon. It’s one of the most reputable websites for getting free gift cards.
- MySurvey: You get points when you complete surveys at MySurvey. And, you can redeem these points for gift cards, e-certificates and vouchers, as well as money.
So, you can use these gift cards to get stuff for free!
Social media is a great tool for finding totally free stuff and Twitter is one of the best social media sites to get your hands on some awesome freebies and samples.
Give these tips a try. You won’t regret it!