Saving money is great, but getting stuff for free is even better, right?
If you’ve been looking at ways to get free cash, gift cards, and products, you may have come across a site called PrizeGrab. It claims to give away freebies to users who enter sweepstakes. Is PrizeGrab legit though, or is it just another scam you have to watch out for online?
In today’s PrizeGrab review, I’ll cover everything you need to know about the site, from how it works to whether it’s legit.
What is PrizeGrab?
PrizeGrab (https://prizegrab.com) is a website where you can enter a variety of online sweepstakes. You get the chance to win real cash, gift cards, and products. You can enter sweepstakes right from your PC or mobile device. PrizeGrab is free to use.
PrizeGrab says that it guarantees real winners every day. It has been giving away prizes and cash since 2013 and has given away more than $2.3 million in prizes to more than 10,000 winners.
How Does PrizeGrab Dork?
With PrizeGrab, users can sign up and enter sweepstakes for the chance to win a variety of different prizes.
Panda Research: Join Panda Research and make more money for doing surveys and offers. Earn up to $50 per survey!
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Get $5 Instantly!
Daily Goodie Box: Want free stuff? DGB will send you a box of free goodies (Free Shipping - No Credit Card). Get your box now!
RewardFish: Earn FREE gift cards for things you already do, shop, quizzes, surveys, etc. Join RewardFish
First Opinion: Wanna get paid for every single survey with cash or direct deposit? This is for you! Learn More!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
Here’s how it works.
Step One: Sign up
The first step is to sign up. All you need to do is enter your email address and zip code, and then click “Continue.”
Please note that to be able to sign up for the site, you must be a resident of the:
- 50 United States (including District of Columbia)
- Puerto Rico
- S. Virgin Islands
You must be 18-years old to sign up.
Step Two: Enter sweepstakes
Once you’ve signed up for the site, you can start entering sweepstakes.
- Just login from your laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Choose a prize you are interested in and click “Enter Now.”
- After your 1-click entry, you will see a “Processing Entry” confirmation.
You can also enter exclusive sweepstakes from PrizeGrab emails. These are not always available on the Prizes page. So, be sure to check your inbox for email-only exclusives.
Also, you can follow PrizeGrab on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive chances to win.
It is totally free to enter sweepstakes on the site. Each prize on the site has a different number of maximum allowable entries per day. For example, it could be 5 entries per day, or only one entry per day permitted for a prize.
You can check out the PrizeGrab prices page to see each prize’s Official Rules.
The site also says, “Bonus entries are sent via email – double or triple chances to win.”
If you do 10 entries in a single day, it starts an entry streak. Reach 10 or more entries each day to continue streaking. The longer the streak, the more points and bonus entry opportunities will become available.
What can you win on PrizeGrab?
PrizeGrab offers a mix of prizes, which includes cash, gift cards, and products.
Some prizes on offer at the time of writing were:
- $25,000 cash
- Deluxe perfume sampler set
- $250 Ikea gift card
- $10,000 cash
- $500 Target gift card
- $300 Cash App deposit
- Apple AirPods
- $700.00 Samsung 70″ LED Smart 4K Ultra HD TV
Step Three: Check your emails to see if you’ve won
Once you have entered a sweepstake, you have the chance to win. There’s no limit to the number of prizes you can win. Winners are randomly selected.
While you do have the chance to win, you aren’t guaranteed to win.
According to the site, the more you enter, the better your chances are of winning.
And, you can apply for the same prizes numerous times.
If you are selected as a winner, then you will get an email from PrizeGrab. The company recommends that you check your email daily so that you don’t miss a winner notification. The site also recommends that you mark PrizeGrab emails as “important,” and add “email@example.com” to your address book.
The site will contact you at the email you used to sign up.
The site offers lots of different prizes from refrigerators to e-gift cards, so how the prize is delivered will vary. The company says, “Our dedicated team will work with the winner to find the best method of delivery.”
Even if you don’t win one of the sweepstakes, you can still earn points for entering sweepstakes, reaching and extending an entry streak, and returning for consecutive days.
These points will result in bonus opportunities. You can track your points and achievements in your account. While points don’t have a specific monetary value, collecting points allows you to advance to higher levels. As you advance to higher levels, you will be rewarded with larger bonus prize opportunities.
It’s possible to win more than one prize at a time. Prize drawings are an automated process, and the company says that it has more than 2,500 members who have won multiple times.
Is PrizeGrab Legit?
PrizeGrab is a legit company. Entering sweepstakes on the site is free, so users don’t have to worry about losing any of their hard-earned money. PrizeGrab also has a pretty impressive 4.4 stars on Trustpilot, which is an “Excellent” rating.
PrizeGrab User Reviews
Here’s what PrizeGrab users have to say about the company on Trustpilot:
- “Wonderful Prizes. I won a wonderful gift, an I-phone, from Prizegrab about 5 years ago and was lucky to win $99 in May of this year. I try to play every day but sometimes I don’t have the time.”
- “So far I haven’t won anything yet, but I make sure to max out on all entries so I could possibly win one day !! I know my family could really use it !! But thanks to prize grab for an amazing opportunity to win one of these days!! I’ll keep this review posted if I do ever win anything though.”
- “I’ve won once but the thrill is still there. I know it’s games of chance, but no upfront fees it’s worth the fun. Keep it up and I’ll keep playing. Thank you for all the enjoyment I get from the games!!”
- “I love and trust prize grab. I have won twice and my gift was sent to me within 2 weeks. With times the way they have been since covid 19, the money was very welcomed. It helped me pay my utilities and buy food. People try Prize Grab and view all the prizes and winners and click on your entries daily or as often as possible. You too can be a winner.”
- “Never won a prize … The same people are allowed to win multiple prizes. I have been entering the prize forum for nine years and seven months and have won nada, zilch, zero!”
PrizeGrab Scam Warning:
Be aware of third-party scammers pretending to be PrizeGrab!
According to the company, there have been some people out there who pretend to be PrizeGrab. So, people should be aware of these scammers. PrizeGrab actually has a whole page about fraud prevention on its site. The company states, “You NEVER have to pay if you win. No wire transfers or moneycard requests, period.”
PrizeGrab says that if you win, “We ONLY contact you via email at the email address you signed up at PrizeGrab.com,” and that, “We NEVER contact you via Facebook, social media, telephone or postal mail.”
Here are the links to the company’s legit social media accounts:
So, if someone asks you to pay to enter sweepstakes, it is not PrizeGrab, but a scammer.
PrizeGrab does have a list of featured winners. There are a couple of reviews from people on Trustpilot mentioning they won stuff, but also many users complaining that they didn’t win anything.
I couldn’t find anything at all on Reddit about people winning stuff on PrizeGrab. That’s a bit unusual, but perhaps PrizeGrab just hasn’t gained any traction on Reddit yet?
PrizeGrab Pros & Cons
Let’s take a look at some PrizeGrab pros and cons.
Here’s why you should consider PrizeGrab:
- It’s free to enter sweepstakes. So, you don’t have to worry about losing money.
- There are lots of prizes to choose from.
- There’s real cash available. Gift cards and free products are great, but free cash is often more convenient. You can spend it on whatever you want, save it, or use it to pay your bills!
- PrizeGrab is incredibly well-reviewed on Trustpilot.
Here are a couple of downsides to PrizeGrab:
- You’re not guaranteed to win anything. So, you may spend time entering sweepstakes, and get nothing in return.
Overall, PrizeGrab is a legit website that offers people a way to win free gift cards, cash, and merchandise.
The main downside to the company is that you aren’t guaranteed to win anything. This means you could waste time entering sweepstakes, and not win. It is free to enter them though, so it won’t cost you any money, just time.