Who doesn’t like trying out new products for free?
We all love freebies and samples, and many of us spend a lot of time trying to find legitimate sources of freebies that send you products that you can actually use.
As I mentioned in my post about Amazon review sites where you can join sites like PINCHme (like smiley360) to get free (or heavily discounted) products in exchange for your review, PINCHme is one of the top companies that does send you actual useful product samples as opposed to the junks that most so-called “freebie” sites send you.
Is PINCHme free?
What’s the Catch?
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get$5 Instantly!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
Panda Research: Receive $3 to $75 for every survey or offer completed. Join Panda Research Today!
Pinecone Research: They pay you $3 every survey you complete! Completely free (no hidden fees!) Join Pinecone Research Now!
Lifepoints: Former MySurvey has paid its members over $20 Million in the last year alone! Join LifePoints Now!
SavvyConnect: Earn up to $180 a year simply for installing and keeping their free app. Join SavvyConnect Now!
There is none!
Well, there is one catch…
you have to give them feedback after using the products.
This is no scam, PINCHme is a legitimate company that has more than 2 million PINCHers nationwide.
A few weeks ago, I got a box full of product samples from them to use and review (the picture you see above is the picture I took of the actual box and its contents.)
Now, since most of the products I received were health and beauty related products tailored towards the ladies, I asked my girlfriend to use and review the products.
But before we get to her review, let me explain how it works.
How PINCHme works
PINCHme operates a little differently than most other sample and freebie sites.
Once a month at noon EST, the site releases new free samples that you can request. You can find these samples by logging-in to your account and clicking the “Samples” tab.
These are not your normal crappy freebies and samples everyone else is giving away. No, these are products from major brands most of us probably use anyway.
You join the site for free (no credit card required), fill out your profile, pick your samples, use them, and give your feedback.
The best part is that not only you get these free products, you don’t pay a cent for shipping either. PINCHme covers all shipping and handling related costs.
All of this makes this site a fantastic site for those of us looking to try products and samples for free.
PINCHme free samples
What kind of samples and freebies does PINCHme offer?
Well, you can get samples from a wide variety of categories.
Some of the major ones include grocery, baby, pet, health and beauty, home and personal care.
Our review of PINCHme’s freebie box
Since they send us a box every few months, I will update this section with comments from my GF about each product that arrived with the new box.
Here is my girlfriend’s review along with the list of the items we received in our first PINCHme box.
- DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Pick: Two 1ct trial size packs — I love these floss picks. They are super handy to carry on the go and are great for cleaning between hard to reach teeth in the back.
- Act Advanced Care Plaque Guard mouthwash in Frosted Mint flavor: One 3oz bottle — Made my mouth feel fresh and clean, without being too overpowering like some other mouthwash brands
- Gold Bond Ultimate Healing cream: One 0.75 tube — Moisturizes my hands without leaving them feeling sticky or greasy.
- Sinful Shine nail color and top coat: Two regular size 0.5 oz bottles. –One color and one topcoat. Polish looks great and hasn’t chipped after 2 days of wear.
- Kashi GoLean Peanut Hemp Crunch bar: One 1.59 oz bar. (Note from Satrap: I ate this one and it was awesomely tasty. I might be a little biased since I love crunch bars.)
- Olay Fresh Outlast body wash: One 3 oz bottle — Cooling White Strawberry & Mint scent. Smells great.
- Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant: One 1.6 oz stick. Smells great, did not leave marks on black clothing.
- Truvia sweetener: Two .106 oz packets. Used to replace sugar in my hot tea. Tasted OK but not exactly like sugar.
- Nexcare Waterproof bandage: Two bandages.
- Walgreens Perfection Silk regular tampons: Three unscented tampons.
Our new box arrived a few weeks ago.
Here is my GF’s comments on each product that was in this sample box:
- Shea Moisture sensitive skin mud mask: Made my face feel really clean without irritating my skin. I like to do a weekly mud musk and this one worked great.
- Scotch Brite scrubbing dish cloth: I really like this product. Instead of switching back and forth from a dish cloth to the scrub brush, this cloth does both. Very handy to have in the sink!
- McCormick Organics taco seasoning mix: I typically buy whatever taco seasoning is on sale. I liked the flavor of the organic, this one is gluten free and NON GMO. Good taco flavor.
- Tide pods original: I don’t feel like pods dissolve well enough to clean all the clothes in the washer. I will probably stick to liquid detergents.
- Blistex ultra moisturizing bliss flip: Felt nice and silky. If you are a Blistex person, this works great.
- Goddess Garden dream repair: I don’t like the way this smells, and I have not been using it long enough to see results.
- Goddess Garden erase the day cleanser: The smell is not my favorite, but it does make my face feel clean and my skin feel tight after using it.
Since my last update, We’ve received 6 free magazine subscriptions! The great thing about these subscriptions is that they are totally free, no purchase (or credit card) necessary!
They have a lot of great magazines to choose from, including: Essence, Inc., InStyle, Money, Vogue and Entertainment Weekly.
If you find that you’re only interested in 1 or 2 of the magazines offered, you can use your future codes to add another 6 months or year to your subscription, all for free!
I did miss out on a freebie box, because I failed to leave feedback on a box before the expiration date. This was totally my fault, the site makes it super fast and easy to leave feedback, you just have to take a minute and do it!
Also, I think it’s worth mentioning that when you fill out your profile, check as many boxes as possible for your interests, this will put you in a position to have more products on offer for your future boxes of samples and coupons.
Does PINCHme ship samples to Canada or other countries besides the U.S.?
While researching about PINCHme I found this question being repeatedly asked on forums and blogs.
So I did some searching and found out that PINCHme is only available to residents of 48 contiguous states in America.
Here is a quote from the FAQ section of the site:
Please note: PINCHme is based in the United States of America. We offer free shipping to all areas of the 48 contiguous states in America.
Unfortunately we do not currently ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam. We also do not ship to Canada or internationally. As such, individuals living in these areas cannot become a PINCHme member.
How to join
Want to get your own freebies and samples?
All you have to do is take a few seconds to join PINCHme for free.
It is very easy and quick to sign up.
Here’s how it works…
- First, sign up for free on PINCHme.com
- Once you signup and confirm your email, complete your member profile
- The next step will be ordering your free samples.
- Once you receive the products, use them and then leave feedback on PINCHme.
It’s that easy.
Don’t forget to leave your feedback though. If you don’t leave feedback, you will not be eligible for as many items in your future boxes.
So what do you think?
Are you going to sign up right away?
I mean, it’s free, so you really have nothing to lose.
I also would love to hear from those of you who have already joined PICNHme. Please feel free to share your experience and perhaps the kind of free samples you have gotten from PINCHme so far, below.