Who doesn’t like free stuff!
But it’s hard to get almsot everything you want for free.
Or is it?…
Well, Listia is about to change that!
It’s totally free and you never have to pay anything.
What will I learn?
What is Listia?
Listia is the free version of eBay.
Panel Payday: Earn up to $75 per survey. They also pay up to $50/hr for mystery shopping. Join Now!
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Get $5 instantly!
Daily Goodie Box: Want free stuff? DGB will send you a box of free goodies (Free Shipping - No Credit Card). Get your box now!
Branded Surveys: Get $1 instantly just for joining for free. Plus get paid within 48 hours by PayPal! Join Branded Surveys
Toluna: Earn PayPal, Amazon & Tango e-vouchers for taking surveys (& product testing!). Join & get 500 bonus!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join now & get $5 instantly!
It’s a fun little site where you can get rid of unused stuff and things you don’t need anymore, and get new things you really want in return.
It’s based on a credit system. Basically, every time you give something away, you earn certain amount of credits. You can then use those credits to get free stuff other members are giving away.
Obviously, the more stuff you give away, the more free stuff you can get.
Listia’s marketplace is very much like that of eBay. The big difference here is that you bid and win free stuff using credits you earned by giving away your unwanted stuff. So, it works out free for everyone.
And the best part is that since everyone has something different and unique they are trying to get rid of, you can get almost anything for free here.
Let me give you an example of how you can use Listia to get free stuff.
- You need a new Camera. But you don’t want to pay for it.
- You realize you have an old TV you don’t want anymore. So, you list your unwanted TV on Listia.
- Other users bid on the TV using credits they’ve earned by listing their own unwanted stuff.
- When the auction ends, the user with the highest number of credits wins the auction and gets the TV.
- You earn credits that you can use to get the Camera that another member has listed on Listia.
To get you stared, for a limited time, Listia is offering 1000 free credits for anyone who signs up.
Even if you don’t have anything to giveaway to earn credits, the site makes it easy for you to earn free credits:
- Connect with Facebook for 100 credits
- Connect with Twitter for 100 credits
- List your first auction for 500 credits
- Complete special offers, take surveys, refer your friends, and list more auctions for more free credits
So, right off the bat, you will have enough credits to get something without giving something away.
What If I Don’t Have Anything I Want to Get Rid Of?
Craigslist is your friend. People give way hundreds of thousands of free things on CL every single day.
All you have to do is get those free items, then list them on Listia to earn credit towards something you want that other members are giving away.
It really is a win win for everybody. Everyone gets rid of their unwanted stuff while getting something they really want for free.
To be honest, that’s the only way I know of that you can get almost anything for free. Enjoy!