In today’s post, I’ll offer a list of places where you can get free toothpaste samples.
When it comes to oral hygiene tools, toothpaste is obviously one of the most important products. But toothpaste prices seem to keep going up.
Perhaps you’re a dentist looking for samples to give to your patients?
Or maybe you just want to save money on toothpaste!
After all, in order to avoid bad breath, tooth decay, cavities and gum health issues, we go through a lot of toothpaste and toothbrushes over the years and it’s just one of those annoying expenses, right? Toothpaste is a necessary purchase but not a fun one! We’d all like to save money on it!
Free Toothpaste by Mail
Here’s a list of companies that send you free samples of toothpaste by mail.
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Get $5 Instantly!
Branded Surveys: Get $1 instantly just for joining for free. Plus get paid within 48 hours by PayPal! Join Branded Surveys
Daily Goodie Box: Want free stuff? DGB will send you a box of free goodies (Free Shipping - No Credit Card). Get your box now!
RewardFish: Earn FREE gift cards for things you already do, shop, quizzes, surveys, etc. Join RewardFish
First Opinion: Wanna get paid for every single survey with cash or direct deposit? This is for you! Learn More!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
Colgate has become synonymous with oral hygiene. The company is one of the biggest manufacturers of mouthwash, battery powered & manual toothbrushes, dental floss and picks to teeth whitening and orthodontic supplies, and of course their famous toothpaste.
There are a few ways to get free toothpaste samples from Colgate:
- Follow the brand on social media. Check out Colgate’s Twitter and Facebook page, as it sometimes runs giveaways on there.
- Apply for the Colgate Bright Smiles Bright Futures program: If you’re an educator you can request a Colgate kit for your students. Just make sure you use an official school email address. The program isn’t always open for new applicants, but it’s worth checking. Sign up for the program here.
- Check out Colgate Professionals: If you’re a dentist, or are another type of professional in this field, like a dental hygienist or a dental tech, you can request a Colgate free sample pack by mail. You will likely have to prove that you are a dental professional. Colgate says “We’re always glad to talk with dental professionals and others interested in our products and company.”
When it comes to companies that send you free sample boxes, PINCHme is one of the most popular ones.
You can get free toothpaste samples in the mail from PINCHme.
The site mails out boxes of free stuff. All you need to do is test out the items you receive and give your feedback. The samples on offer vary, but I’ve seen toothpaste offered on the site before.
- Sign up for PINCHme here.
Don’t forget to read my PINCHme review to discover what kind of other freebies you can get and how to make sure you always get those samples before they run out!
There are few ways to get samples of toothpaste from Sensodyne
- Follow the brand on social media. Check out the company’s Facebook page or Twitter page for giveaways, freebies, contests, and other promotions.
- Get a sample of Sensodyne Rapid Relief if you’re a dental professional: You can get a sample of Sensodyne Rapid Relief here. This is only available to dental professionals.
- Request free samples from GSK Health Partner: GSK (the company who owns Sensodyne) provides free samples to dental professionals who request them. You can request your samples here.
You can get samples of Crest toothpaste in a couple of different ways:
- Order Samples from DentalCare.com. You can request samples from DentalCare.com (a website from Crest). You will need to create an account on the site though. Order your samples here.
- Sign up for the newsletter. Visit the Crest website here and sign up for the newsletter. You can get freebies, savings, and other promos sent right to your inbox.
You can get toothpaste from the brand in the following ways:
- Get samples for free from GSK Health Partner if you’re a dental professional. GSK also owns Aquafresh. So you can request samples of Aquafresh from GSK Health Partner. Get your samples here.
- Follow Aquafresh on social media: Follow the brand on its Facebook and Twitter accounts so you can keep up to date with giveaways, freebies, and other promotions.
6. Arm & Hammer
If you enjoy Arm & Hammer toothpaste, you’ll be glad to know there are a few ways to get samples:
- Sign up for the newsletter. Visit the Arm & Hammer website here to sign up for the newsletter. A popup should appear that you can use to sign up for the newsletter. You’ll receive exclusive offers to your email.
- Follow the brand on social media. Follow Arm & Hammer on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram to keep up to date with contests, giveaways, and other promos offered by the brand.
If you enjoy more natural, eco-friendly products, then you might want to try Hello toothpaste.
There are two ways to get samples from the brand:
- Join the email list. Sign up for the brand’s newsletter here to receive details of freebies and other promos.
- Sign up for the Hello Friends Community. Join the Hello Friends Community here. You can get exclusive offers and participate in activities that can get you complimentary toothpaste you can try out.
8. Marvis Toothpaste
If you’re into unique toothpaste flavors, they have everything from ginger, cinnamon and Jasmin to aquatic, licorice and more. To request free samples, contact them by email, phone call or mail. Get their contact info on this page.
9. Tom’s of Maine
This company sells Natural toothpaste, deodorant and other products. So if you’re into toothpaste that doesn’t contain certain ingredients, you may like their natural products. Follow Tom’s of Maine on Facebook to keep up to date with freebies, giveaways, contests, and other offers from the brand.
Another toothpaste brand owned by GSK is Parodontax. You can visit the GSK Health Partner website here to request a free sample of Parodontax toothpaste.
If you live in the U.K., Asia or the Middle East, you likely know this brand. To request free samples of Close-Up toothpaste fill out the contact from.
More Tips for Getting Free Toothpaste Samples
The companies above are great for getting samples. But they’re not your only option. I have a few more tips on how you can get free toothpaste samples:
10. Ask your dentist
I have annoyingly sensitive teeth and when I told my dentist about it, he gave me free samples of Sensodyne toothpaste. Next time you’re at the dentist, ask if they have any free toothpaste samples to give you. Many of them do! And they’re from well-known brands like Colgate and Sensodyne.
11. Follow toothpaste brands on social media
Think about the toothpaste brands that you like and then follow their social media accounts. A lot of brands post free stuff, contests, and other promos on their social media accounts.
12. Contact companies directly
Not all toothpaste brands will advertise samples on their websites. This doesn’t mean that they won’t mail out toothpaste samples to people who get in touch.
So, make a list of toothpaste brands, visit their website, go to the contact page, and start getting in touch! Just say how much you enjoy the company’s products, that you would like to try out more of them, and ask if they have any samples they’d be willing to mail to you.
Don’t Forget to Brush Your Teeth!
With so many brands giving out samples, it’s easy to get your hands on toothpaste at no cost. Yay! You don’t have to resort to making your own DIY baking soda and coconut oil toothpaste!
Keep an eye on MoneyPantry as we are going to also share how you can also get free toothbrushes and other oral care products.
Now, kids (and some adults!) have no excuse for not brushing! With so many ways to get free toothpaste samples, you can keep your white teeth, white! Get your smile on!