CouponCabin is a popular deals and coupons website where you can find a variety of savings.
In this CouponCabin review, I’ll cover whether the site is legit, how it works, and whether it’s worth your time!
What is CouponCabin?
In addition to the website, there’s also a CouponCabin mobile app and a browser extension you can use for even more savings.
Founded in March 2003 by Chicago entrepreneur Scott Kluth, CouponCabin is now one of the most trusted coupon websites out there.
How Does CouponCabin Work?
Anyone who’s 18 years of age or older and located in the United States of America can sign up for CouponCabin.
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Get $5 Instantly!
Branded Surveys: Get $1 instantly just for joining for free. Plus get paid within 48 hours by PayPal! Join Branded Surveys
Daily Goodie Box: Want free stuff? DGB will send you a box of free goodies (Free Shipping - No Credit Card). Get your box now!
RewardFish: Earn FREE gift cards for things you already do, shop, quizzes, surveys, etc. Join RewardFish
First Opinion: Wanna get paid for every single survey with cash or direct deposit? This is for you! Learn More!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
You can just head on over to the website at https://www.couponcabin.com and click on “Sign Up,” to get started.
You can create an account by entering your email address and creating a password.
Or you can sign up with:
Once you’ve created your account, you’ll be able to start saving money with the site.
The website has four main sections, all of which can be accessed from the navigation bar on the homepage.
The promo codes tab is where you’ll find all of the website’s coupons, many of which can save you a lot of cash.
Here, you’ll find coupons for a huge variety of popular stores and brands.
Some examples of stores where you can save include:
- Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Hotels .com
- Office Depot/OfficeMax
- Old Navy
- Papa John’s
- The Home Depot
And, that’s just to name a few. There are hundreds of stores on there!
Here are some examples of coupons available at the time of writing:
- Amazon: Up to 60% off any purchase of a wide variety of items in the Amazon Outlet.
- Subway: Three sub sandwiches in 12-inch size for $17.99 when you place your order online.
- eBay: Up to 60% off & free shipping on like-new wireless devices
- Costco: $200 off over-the-range microwave oven appliance & cooking range packages from LG (registered Costco members only).
- Walmart: $10 off & free shipping on purchases of $50 or more on food essentials when your Walmart.com purchase is delivered to a local Walmart store (new customers only)
There are also promo codes available for free samples, which is great.
One of the best features of CouponCabin is the cashback it offers. CouponCabin has more than 4,000 cashback partner stores where you can earn up to 20% cashback on a huge variety of items.
Cashback is paid by:
- Gift card
- Direct deposit
- Chase payments
Some examples of stores where you can earn cashback include:
- Ashley Homestore
- Best Buy
- Blue Apron
- Dollar General
- Hobby Lobby
- Omaha Steaks
- Zenni Optical
Here are some examples of cashback offers available at the time of writing:
- Blue Apron: $27.50 back
- Reebok: 15% back
- CVS Pharmacy: Up to 9% back
- Nike: 6.1% back
- Walmart: Up to 2% back
Another way that you can earn with CouponCabin is to purchase gift cards. When you purchase a gift card on there, you can earn cashback.
There are lots of cashback offers available on gift cards for a variety of retailers, such as:
- eBay: 2.2% back
- The Home Depot: 3.6% back
- Wayfair: 7% back
- Petco: 7.1% back
- Airbnb: 3.1% back
Aside from offering coupons you can use when shopping online, CouponCabin also has a great collection of printable coupons that you can use in-store.
Here are some examples of the printable coupons available at the time of writing:
- JCPenney: 15% off any in-store purchase
- Office Depot/OfficeMax: Up to 20% off In-Store Discounts
- JOANN: 40% off any in-store purchase of any individual item
Aside from getting great deals on the CouponCabin website, you can also get savings using the CouponCabin browser extension for Chrome. The browser extension is called Sidekick, and with it, you can get promo codes and cashback automatically when you shop online.
With Sidekick, you don’t need to go searching for promo codes, as it will find the best codes and try them for you.
The best codes are automatically applied in the cart, and cash back is activated as well, so you can easily access great deals.
You can shop directly at your favorite stores and get automatic promo codes and cashback notifications in your browser.
Also, you can earn $5 when you login or sign up from the Sidekick extension.
There’s also a CouponCabin app you can get to access savings and deals right from your phone. You can find savings from a variety of stores on the CouponCabin app.
Here’s what the app has to offer:
- 1,000s of coupon codes that can help you to save at lots of different online stores.
- The ability to view and download in-store coupons that the cashier can scan right at the checkout.
- 100s of free samples from top stores and brands.
- The ability to stay on top of your clicks, transactions, and cashback payments.
The app is available on both iOS and Android devices, and you can get the download links for the app on the page linked in the section heading.
Is CouponCabin Legit?
CouponCabin is a legit company that’s well-reviewed on websites like the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Trustpilot, and Sitejabber.
Let’s take a look at how the website is rated across these platforms:
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
CouponCabin is accredited by the BBB and has an impressive A rating. It also has 4.75/5 stars from users on there too.
On Trustpilot, CouponCabin has 4.8 stars, which is an “Excellent Rating.” Users on there praise the site for its great savings.
One user says:
- “CouponCabin is awesome. I shop at my regular stores and the savings are incredible, then I get cash back for my purchases. I have tried other savings companies like retailmenot, honey, etc… and this one is the best. Do yourself a favor and add CouponCabin to your shopping experience!”
On Sitejabber, CouponCabin has 4.68/5 stars from users, so again, the website is praised by the majority of people.
Again, users on there praise CouponCabin for its discounts and cashback with one user saying:
- “I love Coupon Cabin! It is so easy to use and helps me find the best possible deals for my online purchases and scores me oodles of cash back. I actually get mad when I forget to use it because it’s so awesome! Adding the extension to your search bar helps with this of course! I have personally earned over $500 cash back since I started using Coupon Cabin. They are also super responsive on social media too!”
How Does CouponCabin Make Money?
Like all other cashback reward sites, CouponCabin also makes its money from referral commissions.
Anytime you click a coupon or the “Shop Now” buttons and visit any of their 4000+ cashback partner stores, you are basically telling those stores that CC has referred you. Because of that, those stores pay Coupon Cabin a commission on qualifying purchases you make.
The company then uses some of that money to pay you in the form of cash back. And that is how Coupon Cabin makes money!
Overall, CouponCabin is an excellent website for anyone who’s looking to save money when shopping online or in-store and get cashback too. It’s definitely worth a try.
And, if you have used the site, make sure you share your CouponCabin review with us in the comments section below.