Who doesn’t like trying out new products for free?
We all love freebies and samples, and many of us spend a lot of time trying to find legitimate sources of freebies that send you products that you can actually use.
As I mentioned in my post about Amazon review sites where you can join sites like PINCHme (like smiley360) to get free (or heavily discounted) products in exchange for your review, PINCHme is one of the top companies that does send you actual useful product samples as opposed to the junks that most so-called “freebie” sites send you.
Is PINCHme Free?
What’s the Catch?
If you like getting paid for surveys, and are going to join only one site, I would recommend you choose Ipsos-iSay. Ipsos is the most fun and well-paying panel. Give it a try to see how you like it. It is free anyway!
There is none!
Well, there is one catch…
You have to give them feedback after using the products.
This is no scam, PINCHme is a legitimate company that has more than 2 million PINCHers nationwide.
A few weeks ago, I got a box full of product samples from them to use and review (the picture you see above is the picture I took of the actual box and its content.)
Now, since most of the products I received were health and beauty related products tailored towards the ladies, I asked my girlfriend to use and review the products.
But before we get to her review, let me explain how it works.
How PINCHme Works?
PINCHme operates a little differently than most other sample and freebie sites.
Once a month at noon EST, the site releases new free samples that you can request. You can find these samples by logging-in to your account and clicking the “Samples” tab.
These are not your normal crappy freebies and samples everyone else is giving away. No, these are products from major brands most of us probably use anyway.
Try Swagbucks, the famous rewards program that pays you for watching videos, taking surveys, shopping and more.
You join the site for free (no credit card required), fill out your profile, pick your samples, use them, and give your feedback.
The best part is that not only you get these free products, you don’t pay a cent for shipping either. PINCHme covers all shipping and handling related costs.
All of this makes this site a fantastic site for those of us looking to try products and samples for free.
PINCHme Free Samples
What kind of samples and freebies does PINCHme offer?
Well, you can get samples from a wide variety of categories.
Some of the major ones include grocery, baby, pet, health and beauty, home and personal care.
Our Review of PINCHme’s Freebie BOX
Here is my girlfriend’s review along with the list of the items we received in our PINCHme box.
- DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Pick: Two 1ct trial size packs — I love these floss picks. They are super handy to carry on the go and are great for cleaning between hard to reach teeth in the back.
- Act Advanced Care Plaque Guard mouthwash in Frosted Mint flavor: One 3oz bottle — Made my mouth feel fresh and clean, without being too overpowering like some other mouthwash brands
- Gold Bond Ultimate Healing cream: One 0.75 tube — Moisturizes my hands without leaving them feeling sticky or greasy.
- Sinful Shine nail color and top coat: Two regular size 0.5 oz bottles. –One color and one topcoat. Polish looks great and hasn’t chipped after 2 days of wear.
- Kashi GoLean Peanut Hemp Crunch bar: One 1.59 oz bar. (Note from Satrap: I ate this one and it was awesomely tasty. I might be a little biased since I love crunch bars.)
- Olay Fresh Outlast body wash: One 3 oz bottle — Cooling White Strawberry & Mint scent. Smells great.
- Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant: One 1.6 oz stick. Smells great, did not leave marks on black clothing.
- Truvia sweetener: Two .106 oz packets. Used to replace sugar in my hot tea. Tasted OK but not exactly like sugar.
- Nexcare Waterproof bandage: Two bandages.
- Walgreens Perfection Silk regular tampons: Three unscented tampons.
Does PINCHme Ship Samples to Canada or Other Countries Besides the U.S.?
While researching about PINCHme I found this question being repeatedly asked on forums and blogs. So I did some searching and found out that PINCHme is only available to residents of 48 contiguous states in America.
Here is a quote from the FAQ section of the site:
Please note: PINCHme is based in the United States of America. We offer free shipping to all areas of the 48 contiguous states in America.
Unfortunately we do not currently ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam. We also do not ship to Canada or internationally. As such, individuals living in these areas cannot become a PINCHme member.
How to Join PINCHme?
Want to get your own freebies and samples?
All you have to do is take a few seconds to join PINCHme for free.
It is very easy and quick to sign up.
Here’s how it works…
- First, sign up for free on PINCHme.com
- Once you signup and confirm your email, complete your member profile
- The next step will be ordering your free samples.
- Once you receive the products, use them and then leave feedback on PINCHme.
It’s that easy.
So what do you think?
Are you going to sign up right away?
I mean, it’s free, so you really have nothing to lose.
I also would love to hear from those of you who have already joined PICNHme. Please feel free to share your experience and perhaps the kind of free samples you have gotten from PINCHme so far, below.