Are you interested in making money from home?
In the past decade, it has become much easier for people to earn money online through various companies. In this post we will be reviewing Opinion Bureau, a website that claims it allows people to earn money by doing surveys, polls and being an influencer and helping companies offer better products & services.
What is Opinion Bureau?
According to its website (which is owned by Internet Research Bureau Pvt. Ltd.), Opinion Bureau is “an online community for people who like to share their perspective on brands.”
Basically, you share what you think about a brand or product. They pass it along to researchers and market surveyors, then pay you for your time! This is very standard for most survey sites.
How Do I Join?
Joining can be done in three easy steps, according to their website.
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get $5 Instantly!
Panda Research: Earn up to $50 per survey or offer completed. Join Panda Research Today!
Daily Goodie Box: Want free stuff? DGB will send you a box of free goodies (Free Shipping - No Credit Card). Get your box now!
Pinecone Research: Get paid to test new products & earn $3 per survey! Join Pinecone Research Now!
Branded Surveys: Get $1 instantly just for joining for free. Plus get paid within 48 hours! Join Branded Surveys
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
- Step 1: Go to OpinionBureau.com to register and build a profile
- Step 2: Earn rewards by completing tasks
- Step 3: Redeem your points for gift cards and more.
However, it has been reported by many users that the website can be glitchy. If you find it hard to sign up, you may need to close your browser and then reopen it and try again.
Opinion Bureau Payments
I know what you’re thinking: how much do I stand to make from my time on Opinion Bureau?
Well, you get an immediate $5.00 bonus just for signing up for Opinion Bureau, plus an additional $1.00 for anyone you refer to them.
After that, you can get up to $10.00 for each survey you complete, and there are multiple choices for how to redeem your rewards!
Some of the reward options they have are:
- Amazon gift cards
- Prepaid Master cards
- iTunes gift cards
- Skype premium
- TGI Friday’s gift cards
I also found there are some extra things you might want to do to maximize how much money you can make.
Some simple tips to keep in mind are:
- Fill out your profile as much as you can to make sure you are eligible for as many surveys as possible
- Make a separate email address to use just for this site so that your regular email doesn’t get filled up with survey offers
- Invite your friends to join so you can take advantage of their referral program
- Follow their social media (Facebook, Twitter) to keep up to date and learn about special offers
Opinion Bureau Reviews
Here’s where things become a little sketchy when it comes to this site.
Opinion Bureau isn’t a very well known site so it was hard to find many users who talk about it. However, I did discover many reviews of Opinion Bureau app on Google Play store that I feel are important to read if you are interested in joining.
“The app doesn’t work, will not load beyond the introductory loading screen and cannot register. I have similar problems trying to register through the website too,” said Peter Clegg, rating the app one star out of five.
“This is fake app after completion of survey it shows to click on redeem button but there is no redeem button I tried 2/3 times. I’m not interested to give even single Star also but it won’t allow further to post my review without start so gave 1 Star,” said Sathi Dasan, also giving it a one star review.
There’s well over a hundred reviews of the app, the majority of which all say similar things the reviews above.
Pros and Cons
There’s a lot to consider when joining a site like this. Sometimes the best way to decide if a site works best for you is to have a pros and cons list.
Here are the best and worst features of the site that I found.
Benefits of Opinion Bureau are:
- A decent payout for their surveys (as high as $10) compared to other sites
- Good referral program that earns you extra cash just by inviting friends
- Multiple ways to get rewards including real cash instead of just gift cards
- Low-cash out requirement of only $10
- You have a full year to claim your rewards before they expire
- There are paid polls you can take in addition to the surveys
- A streamlined process to help you find out if you qualify for a survey, unlike some sites where it can take up to 15 minutes of questions to find out
There are, unfortunately, some downsides to the site:
- Like all survey sites, most users aren’t going to be able to qualify for the majority of the surveys offered
- Getting paid, according to a lot of users, can take a long time, sometimes even as long as months
- Customer support has been reported as slow to respond, despite the site’s claim that they have constant available support for users
- Both their website and app are reported to be a glitchy mess
Is Opinion Bureau Legit & Worth it?
So, should you join Opinion Bureau?
In my opinion, no!
While I hesitate to call the company a scam, as I know that there are reports of people being paid, I do think that the site has fallen into a very glitchy state that makes it unusable. You are better off joining a better survey site that is known to work so that you aren’t wasting your time.
Have you used this site before? Let us know about your experiences and how you review Opinion Bureau. Also, if you’re interested in learning more ways to make extra cash, check out our other blog posts on earning money.