Do you binge watch Netflix shows?
Wanna get paid to watch TV shows and movies?
Now you can!
Netflix is hiring people for their Editorial Analyst position to watch and review their many hundreds of thousands of shows and movies.
Basically, they want you to binge watch stuff and they’ll pay you to watch movies and shows.
Join InboxDollars for free. InboxDollars pays you to watch videos, search, shop, take surveys, and more. They have paid out $57 Million so far!
Get paid to watch TV shows and movies!
Well, every year, hundreds of thousands of new titles are added to Netflix’s huge content library. All of these titles need to be reviewed, tagged and categorized.
So from time to time, they hire a whole bunch of people to basically binge watch shows so they can review, rate, tag and categorize them.
They have hired people known as Netflix taggers in the past to do similar work.
To qualify, you have to know a little about the entertainment industry. You have to be able to summarize the shows and movies you watch, then rate and tag them.
Who qualifies for this position?
There are of course a few qualification criteria as well.
According to the company, the qualifications are:
- Passionate about movies and TV with a deep knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Ability to distinguish nuances within different movie and TV genres
- Ability to distill the essence of a movie/show and share findings in a concise manner
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-moving, professional environment
- Ability to multitask and self-manage projects that require cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to remain objective and deliver constructive analysis
- Aptitude to quickly learn new tools
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficiency in a second language beyond English is mandatory
- Experience with content analysis, coverage, and development a plus
- Experience or education in media/video industry or archival studies a plus
As a Netflix Editorial Analyst, you will be responsible for a few things.
Your responsibilities include:
Watching, researching, rating, annotate and writing analyses for movie and TV content.
Reviewing content metadata for quality and accuracy.
Basically, you are going to get paid to review movies, shows, and features and categorize them according to their genres.
Needless to say, you must be deadline oriented and complete all the projects on time and efficiently.
How much do you get paid?
Unfortunately, there is not much info on that.
Their official job page only describes the job, qualifications and your responsibilities. Beyond that, there is no mention of the pay.
If this changes, I’ll update this post.
Where to apply?
Think you got what it takes to binge watch Netflix all day?
You can apply by visiting https://jobs.netflix.com/jobs/865745.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page, enter your information and hit “SUBMIT APPLICATION.”
Or if you like, you can upload your resume by clicking the “upload your resume (.pdf, .doc)” tab.
By the way, if you are interested in side hustles like this, check out 20 Ways to Get Paid to Watch Videos.
So, what do you think?
Would you wanna binge watch TV to make money?
I would love to hear especially from those of you that have done Netflix tagging before. How was your experience? How was the pay and would you do it again?