Today I am going to talk about a company that pays up to $10,000 for egg donation.
If you like getting paid for surveys, and are going to join only one site, I would recommend you choose Ipsos-iSay. Ipsos is the most fun and well-paying panel. Give it a try to see how you like it. It is free anyway!
The company is called Happy Beginnings.
While they work across the country and accept donors of all races and background, they have a very high demand for certain donors.
Here is what the company says:
“We work with egg donors of all ethic backgrounds. We have a very high demand for donors in Illinois and Missouri. But we will work with donors from any state. We have a very high demand for donors who are Asian, Middle Eastern, or Eastern Indian decent, or any other rare ethnicity.”
Qualifications – Requirements for Donating Eggs
Of course, there are some guidelines.
According to the company:
- You must be between 21-23 years of age.
- You must be in excellent health.
- You must not be a smoker.
- You must be free of any sexually transmitted diseases.
- You must not be a drug user, even recreationally.
- You have to be height & weight proportionate.
- If chosen, you have to be able to provide full medical and genetic history of your biological parents.
- You must be willing to partake in a complete physical & psychological screening.
- You must not have gotten any tattoos or body piercings within six months prior to participating in an egg donation cycle.
- You have to be willing to self inject medications for a period of 10-30 days.
How Much Do You Get Paid to Donate Eggs?
The compensation ranges from $3500 to $10,000.
I am not sure how they decide who gets how much, but I am sure they have reasonable criteria, and furthermore, they will let you know about the compensation before hand.
As for when and how you get paid, according to the company you get $750 upon the commencement of injectable medications and the rest of the money will be given to you within 5 days of the egg retrieval procedure.
How to Apply
To apply visit https://secure.happybeginningseggdonation.com/donor/application/.
You can fill out the form online and submit it. While you do that, you will also be creating your free account for the site which yo can log in to anytime to find out about your application progress.
But before you do that, I’d suggest reading their guidelines and donor FAQ section so you can learn everything you need to know about the process before committing to it.
Try Swagbucks, the famous rewards program that pays you for watching videos, taking surveys, shopping and more.
Donating eggs is a great way to make some money while helping a family in need.