Daily Goodie Box is another one of those free sample boxes sites like PinchMe that claims to send you free stuff.
Can you actually get freebies from Daily Goodie Box though?
Or is it one of those scam sites that’s just out to get your information?
Well, in today’s Daily Goodie Box review, I’ll answer those questions and more. I’ll cover how the site works and how you can use it to get your hands on free products.
And I’m not just talking about sample sized products – I mean full sized ones!
InboxDollars: Paid over $57 Million to members to watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get $5 Instantly!
Panda Research: Earn up to $50 per survey or offer completed. Join Panda Research Today!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
Smart App: Earn $15 a month just for installing their free app, plus loyalty bonus every three months! Join Smart App Now
Daily Goodie Box: Want free stuff? DGB will send you a box of free goodies (Free Shipping - No Credit Card). Get your box now!
Branded Surveys: This survey panel pays you $1 just for signing up today & they pay via PayPal within 48 hours! Join Branded Surveys
So let’s get started.
What is Daily Goodie Box?
Daily Goodie Box is one of those companies that send you free stuff by mail with free shipping.
That’s it really. The box is totally free. Most of the products you get are in the food or health and beauty category. So this includes things like lip balm, moisturizer, and protein bars. Although there are a few items from other categories featured on the site.
So what’s the catch?
Well, there isn’t really a catch. The “catch”, if you wanna even call it that, is that you have to provide some feedback on the products you get.
The manufactures and brands behind those products, value feedback from real consumes highly as they can use the feedback to improve their products or develop better products. So while they may lose a few bucks for giving away their products for free, they actually make way more money in the long term because of your feedback.
How Daily Goodie Box Works
The process of joining and how everything works is basically the same as any other similar site, such as PinchMe (review).
Here’s how you can get free stuff from the site:
1. Sign up for the site
The first step is of course to sign up.
Just visit the website at dailygoodiebox.com and enter some details about yourself, including your name and address.
Sadly, only people in the USA can sign up for Daily Goodie Box. So if you live elsewhere, it’s not the site for you.
If you’re a US resident though, you can go ahead and sign up. Signing up is totally free and you don’t have to provide your credit card information or anything like that.
You can cancel your account at any time by contacting Daily Goodie Box.
2. Follow Daily Goodie Box on their social media accounts
On the homepage, Daily Goodie Box says that you just sign up and it will send a bunch of freebies to your house.
Sadly, this isn’t entirely true.
Yes, the website will send free stuff to your doorstep. But you’ll have to do more than just register.
In fact, from my experience and other people’s experiences with the site, the only way to get free stuff from Daily Goodie box is to follow the company’s social media accounts.
This is because Daily Goodie Box looks at the comments on its Facebook page and then randomly chooses winners of a free box.
If you’re selected, you’ll get a reply to your comment that says something like, “Congrats! You’ve got a Goodie Box.”
So in order to get a box from the company, you need to follow its social media accounts and also engage with the company on there. Leaving comments seems to be the only way to get free stuff. You often see comment threads with multiple winners too.
Here are the links to the company’s social media accounts:
On a Daily Goodie Box Reddit thread, many users talk about having to comment on social media posts to get a box, like this user who says:
- “100% like another commenter said….you need to comment on their social media posts.
About once per day they post to their Facebook page…a lot of times the first 25-50+ people that comment will get a reply of “congrats you get a goodiebox.” And I mean comment, like a response appropriate to the posts, not just a give me something or one word comment.
I’ve received 2 boxes a few months apart due to the only two posts I’ve commented on. Been signed up over a year and a half, and that’s the only way I’ve received boxes.”
3. Receive a box of freebies
If you’re chosen to receive a box, the company will mail it out to you. Not only are the products in the box free, but shipping is free as well. You won’t be asked for a credit card or any type of payment.
What can you get?
So what types of products do you actually get from Daily Goodie Box?
Well, you’ll be glad to know that you don’t just get samples by mail. Often, you get full-sized products, which is pretty great. I like that you get a mix of sample sized products and full-sized products!
Most of the items on there are within the food, specifically snacks, category. So this is things like chips, protein bars, and popcorn. And the other most popular category seems to be health and beauty items such as skincare products like moisturizers, supplements like vitamin C, and first aid staples like blister balm. So for those of you who like trying different beauty products, you do get a lot of beauty samples for free.
I have seen other items included in boxes though like earrings.
Here are some examples of the products included in previous boxes from Daily Goodie Box:
- Balm of Gilead – All Natural Handcrafted Lip Balm
- Blake’s Seed Based – Raspberry Snack Bar
- Just The Cheese – Aged Cheddar Bars
- Natrapel – Picaridin Insect Repellent
- Pretzel Pete – Salted Caramel Mini Twists
- Paleo Powder – Seasoned Coating Mix
- Rise Brewing Co – Rise Nitro Cold Brew Coffee
- Movit – Energy Gummies
- KA-POP! – Ancient Grain Popped Chips
- Reed’s – Wellness Ginger Shots
- Built Bar – Coconut Almond and Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- DRY Soda Company – Vanilla Sparkling Soda
- Marich – Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels
- FromAustralia.com – Lanolin Oil Day Moisturizing Cream
- Real Chemistry – Environmental Rescue Mask
- Teami Blends – Alive Tea Blend
- Prince & Spring – Fruit & Nut Bars
- Prince & Spring – Stellar Seltzer Water
- Blister Balm – External Analgesic Ointment
- Prince of Peace – Ginger Chews with Lychee
- Cate & Chloe – Ariel Tempest Halo Stud Earrings
- Pure LYFT – All Natural Caffeine Powder
- Skinny Crisps – Gourmet Crackers
- Nature Nate’s – Raw Unfiltered Honey
- Flathau’s Fine Foods – Cheese Straws
- Tosi – Super Bites
- Michael’s Naturopathic Programs – Sleep Factors
- North Coast – Organic Apple Sauce
- RXBAR – Protein Bars
- Coco Luxe – Hydration
- NibMor – Daily Dose Chocolate Bars
- Enzymedica – Heartburn Relief
- Chocolat Frey – Crunchy Nut Bars
- Lock Laces – Elastic No-Tie Shoelaces
- Aprati Foods – Mocati Hard Candy Assortments
4. Provide your feedback
After you’ve tried out your products, you’ll need to provide your honest opinion on what you thought of each item. Daily Goodie Box takes your review and shows it to the brand.
The review process doesn’t take long and is done through the Daily Goodie Box website. And you only need to answer a few quick questions and leave a short review.
It’s important to note that leaving a review isn’t mandatory.
However, if you don’t review items, it will prevent you from being eligible for future boxes. Reviewing products doesn’t take long, and you’re getting stuff for free in return.
Is Daily Goodie Box Legit?
Daily Goodie Box is a legit company that actually does send out free stuff.
You only need to have a quick glance at the company’s Trustpilot page to see that it’s well-loved.
On Trustpilot, Daily Goodie box has almost 1,000 reviews and an impressive 4.9-star rating, which is Excellent. So it basically has 5 stars. That’s a super high rating.
Customers praise the site highly. Here are a few customer reviews from Trustpilot of Daily Goodie Box:
- “I’ve recently been selected for my first DailyGoodieBox and it was well worth the wait! The products offered were awesome and it is so great to receive actual full size products. If you’ve never received one, just keep at it and you will eventually. Thank you to DailyGoodieBox and all of the product sponsors for this awesome box”
- “My experience with DailyGoodieBox was pleasantly and shockingly wonderful. I was skeptical at first, but since I knew someone who’d received a box before, I figured what would it hurt to try? I was luckily chosen, but still didn’t fully believe what they were saying. It seemed too good to be true. But sure enough, a few weeks later, I received a box full of free snacks and products. It was like the samples were chosen just for me, too! I literally didn’t have to do anything except comment on their Facebook page, and then give them my reviews. If you haven’t tried it, do it!”
You never have to provide any payment information either, which means your sensitive personal data is safe. You do get some promotional emails, but there’s an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email.
Pros and Cons of DGB
Let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons of Daily Goodie Box
Let’s start out with the positive:
- It’s legit. The company does actually send out free stuff.
- You get a mix of sample-sized products and full-sized products.
- It’s quite a generous program, with many boxes containing 5 or more products.
- The review process doesn’t take long.
- It’s totally free, including shipping costs, and you’re never asked for credit card details or any other payment details.
Let’s take a look at the cons of Daily Goodie Box
- There’s no structured way to qualify for a box. It really is the luck of the draw. So you can’t just sign up and qualify for a box just because you’re registered with the site. You just have to hope that the site chooses you as a recipient on its social media accounts.
- The products are only in select categories. Although you see the occasional product that falls into another category, most of the items you get in a Daily Goodie Box are either in the beauty, health, or food category.
Overall, Daily Goodie Box is a great website that will actually send you free stuff. The only downside though is the fact that you have to wait to be chosen to receive a box. It seems like the company does select winners often though since many of its comment threads have multiple winners.
If you don’t mind taking a bit of time to interact with the company on Facebook, you could be selected and get a box full of free stuff!
Hopefully our Daily Goodie Box review helped you to decide whether to use the site. Have you ever used Daily Goodie Box? Let us know about it in the comments section below.