If you have been thinking about (or have already started) eating healthier, you may want to take advantage of Atkins diet quick starter kit.
Atkins is the original Low Carb Diet and Weight Loss program.
Yes, the one that has Alyssa Milano as its spokesperson.
Right now they are offering a free Quick-Start Kit full of information about weight loss & nutrition and $10 in free product coupons.
What’s in The Atkines Quick Start Kit?
The kit has just about anything you’d need to get started.
It comes with:
- A free pocket carb counter
- A printable coupon to buy one get one free for any Atkins product,
- A quick start guide with all the info you need to start your Low Carb diet plan quickly and easily.
- They used to include free samples (I think it used to be 3 free Atkins bars), but now they give you a BOGO coupon.
- The Starter kit also includes their brand new mobile app which grants you access tp their online community and tools.
How to Get the Kit
You can have the Quick-Start Kit either mailed to you, or you can download a PDF version of it right away.
More About Atkines
In the past decade or so, the Atkins diet has gained massive popularity around the globe.
The Atkines diet plan has been named as one of the most influential weight-loss plans of the 20th century.
According to The New York Times, the various editions of the book sold more than 15 million copies around the world, making this book not just one of the best-selling health related books, but one of the best-selling books ever.
This popular, yet very controversial way of eating promotes the consumption of protein and fat as the primary sources of dietary calories while limiting the carbohydrate consumption.
There is a lot more about the Atkines Diet plan that is just out of the scope of this post. You can learn more about it by reading this Wikipedia entry.
But if you have already made up your mind, be sure to take advantage of the offer and grab your free quick start kit here.